Chapter 4

So no one guessed right but only one person guessed so i will give them a shout out instead. Thanks for your support Sakura365.

I woke up holding Kyo's hand. I blushed and let go.

Kyo woke up and we went downstairs hearing them talking. We tried to eavesdrop but they were too quiet so we couldnt hear them.

Yuki swung the door open making me fall on top of Kyo.

"Can I talk to you for a second." Shigure said to me.

" Sure."

" Well we have company today so dress in your best outfit."

"Okay." I say before going upstairs and changing into a short yellow dress with my hair straight.

I walk downstairs and Yuki and Shigure stare.

" What are you staring at?" Kyo asked.

" She looks beautiful. Why aren't you staring?" Shigure said.

" Because I was there when she tried it on." He said before there was a knock at the door.

Yuki opened it and a little boy with blonde hair ran in.

" Your Tohru Honda right? I'm Momiji Sohma. You already know about the whole zodiac thing right?"

"Yep."

"Yay I can hug you." He said before hugging me.

I heard a familiar pop and I saw a yellow rabbit.

" Your so adorable. " I say holding him up to my face.

I set him down.

" Tohru Kyo's hitting me." I instantly heard afterwards.

We finished visiting and Momiji left.

" Hey guys?" I say.

"Yeah. " they all say in unison.

" Umm...can I go out tomorrow? "

"Sure. Why?" Shigure said.

" Ummmmmmm...........I have a date with someone." I say.

Kyo looked enraged. He left and stormed off to the roof.

Kyo's pov

A date? She's going on a date?

Next thing I know I turned into a cat. Stupid stress.

Shigure came up and almost fell off of the roof. I couldn't help but laugh.

He picked me up and said "You know I think she likes you too."

"If she likes me too than why is she going on a date with someone else?"

"Maybe because she thinks that you have no feelings for her?"

" So why would she go out with someone else if she likes me?"

"Because it might be too hard for her."

Tohru's pov

I go to the mall.

Why did I say that I told them I'm going on a date. I dont know anyone other than them. In a stupid idiot.

I start scratching my wrists again with a longing feeling that will just not go away.

Why did I think this would ever make Kyo jealous. I'm just shallow.

I accidentally run into a window and I look up and see a skateboard with an orange cat on it. It reminds me of Kyo because the cat and because it seems like something he would be into.

It was 80 dollars so I bought it for him. Yeah I spent almost all my money there but I had to.

I go back and they ask me how it went. I just told them that he stood me up so I went to the mall.

" Oh. Tohru? " Shigure said

" Yes."

"We got your bed. It's up in your room."

"Ok thank you so much." I say before walking to my room.

I ran back downstairs remembering something.

" Kyo!"I yell. " Come here."

I grabbed his hand before he could say anything and pulled him outside.

I jumped on his shoulders and covered his eyes. I forgot he needed them to see where he was going so he ended up running into the doorframe.

I directed him where to go and then I uncovered his eyes and he looked suprized.

" Okay I guess since you bought this for me I'll... I'll... I'll tell you how I got the money."

"You don't have too."

"But you deserve too. "

"But not here. Let's go up to my room to talk."

"Okay."

We go up the and he starts stalling.

He hit me with a pillow and then I hit him and we keep on hitting each other for a half an hour until he hits mine out the window.

" My pillow..."

"Sorry."

"I'll go get it I'll be right back. "

" Okay."

I finally got up there and he is sitting on a pillow on the floor

"Okay. So how I got my money is...is...it's that...im........im.....im.....a....p.....ros.....ti...tute.....a prostitute..."

"But I thought that whenever you were hugged by a member of the opposite sex you transform."

"Yeah."

"Oh my goodness. Does that mean...does that mean..."

"That I'm a gay prostitute...yes. I dont like it but I needed the money. I was out on a mountain top for four months. I needed money somehow."

"But I thought you were with your master."

"No I was on my own. I just needed to get away. I needed to find somewhere where I felt peace. But now I realize that the only place I could feel that is...is with you."

Sorry for the short chapter I felt like that was a good place to end it.