6.

Me and Kyo were walking home from the store and I was being slow and he wanted to run so he grabbed my wrist and pulled me along.

I gasped and dropped all the bags that he didn't have and collapsed.

" What's wrong? " Kyo asked me.

" I don't want to talk about it."

"Can we talk about it when we get home?"

" Fine"

We get home and I take my bracelets off and show him my wrists.

" What is this?" He asks worriedly.

" It's the place I hide my secrets."

"What's that suppost to mean?"

"I do this whenever stuff gets bad again."

" Your wrists....there covered it scars." He says sounding like he is trying not to cry.

" I'm sorry."

He tries to touch them but I didn't let him. So instead he pinned me on the floor and kissed my wrists making me wince in pain.

" Can I sleep with you tonight?" Kyo asked me.

" Yeah sure."

"Just know I love you, Tohru."

"I love you too, Kyo. Oh I have to go. I'm gonna be late for work."

"Do you want me to take you?"

"Sure. You know I love riding on the back of your motorcycle. I'm suprized Shigure bought it for you."

"Yeah, me too."

We go downstairs and he throws me his extra helmet and puts his own on. We get on and I wrap my arms around his torso and lay my head on his shoulder.

After I do that he pulls the handle towards him so it makes the engine sound. We get there and as I get off he grabs my hand and pulls my to his lips. This time it was a real kiss.

It was warm and full of love. I dont think I would have ever expected this to happen. But I truly love him.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw some wannabe-sexy girls. Glaring at me.

Well, school has started again and this year Yuki is in our class too, so are those girls that were glaring at me the other day.
Kyo and Yuki had to go see - I think his name is.....Akito? So they had to leave early.

One of those girls came up to me and said "Hey, let's be friends. Come over to my place tonight and spend the night. Oh by the way my name is Motoko."

" Oh, my name is Tohru. I'll have to ask Shigure if I can go and I'll have to ask Kyo and Yuki to get the groceries."

"WHAT, YOU LIVE WITH THEM?!"

"Oh, I said that out loud again didn't I?"

"What is it like living with Yuki?"

"Well its hard for him to wake up, he has a secret garden, him and Kyo get into fights everyday and Yuki always wins, and just stuff like that." By the time I was finished she was glaring at me with heart struck eyes.

I heard her mumble something like "Dang it I can't enter the prince's house." But I'm pretty sure that I heard her wrong.

I went home and asked if I could go over and he said "I was going to wait for your birthday but I guess I'll give it to you now."

" I'll be right back." Shigure said

He comes back with a box and hands it to me. I open it and see a shiny new yellow phone with two key chains on it. One is a cat the other is a rat.

" I would have put me (the dog) on but there wasn't any room to put it." He said.

" Thank you so much Shigure."

"It's nothing. I acually get money for adding another person to my plan. And I already added all of our numbers."

"Thank you. Do Kyo and Yuki know?"

"Nope."

" I'm going to go tell Kyo. Thanks so much Shigure."

"Sure thing, Tohru."

I went up to the roof and went as fast as I could over to Kyo.

" Kitty-Kyo, look what I got." I yell after I get in view of him.

" Since when do you call me that?"

" Since you were in a coma. I wrote a journal and I called you that in it."

"I like it. Can I read it?"

"What?"

"Can I read the journal?"

"No you may not."

"No matter what you do you sound so formal. Loosen up a bit."

"You don't like the way I am?"

"No I love you." He said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

" I love you too my Kitty-Kyo."

"So anyways, what did you get?"

"Shigure gave me a phone." I say while holding the phone out so he could see.

"Wow. Here I'll give you my number."

"You don't have too. Shigure already put all three of your guys' numbers. So I have yours, Shigure's, and Yuki's numbers."

"Oh ok, well call me if you need anything. Why did he give it to you anyways?"

" Because I'm going over to someone's house tonight."

"Oh ok. Can you still cook us dinner for us?"

"Sure."

Later that night I went to Motoko's house. Three of her other friends were there.

She had tons of things that look like Yuki.(If you don't get it, it's the prince Yuki fan club)

Motoko said she liked my bracelets and she asked to see them so I said yeah and took them off.

I forgot...I forgot about my cuts. She saw. She saw all of them.

" Why do you cut? You live with YUKI for crying out loud."

"What?!" All the other girls say in unison.

Then they started beating me up.

I texted Kyo Get Yuki and both of you call me off of his phone. Don't ask questions just do it.

Around 5 minutes later they called.

They heard my phone and picked it up and Motoko said "And who might that be?" And she looked at it and said "Yuki."

She threw my phone back to me and i answered it.

" Hey guys." I say before putting it on speaker phone.

" Miss Honda, are you alright?"

"No, can you guys come pick me up?"

"Sure, what is the address?"

Then I ask Motoko what her address is and she tells Yuki through the phone and then Kyo says "we will be there as soon as we can.

" I love you kitty-Kyo."

"Love you too, Tohru." Kyo says. And we hang up.

Then Motoko says "Really, Kitty-Kyo?"

"If you really knew Kyo and Yuki as well as I do it would make way more sense. But to be honest you know nothing about the Sohma family." And then I heard the squeak of a tire.