7.

The doorbell rang and Motoko went downstairs to answer it while the other girls tied me to the end of the headboard. They didn't even put me on the bed, they put me on the other end. On the floor.

The second girl punched me in the head to knock me out. It worked.

I dont know what was gong on out there. But I didn't know what was going on in here either.

I was walking towards the store because we needed groceries when all of a sudden I bump into a tall woman. It was my mom. Then a car came by.

I woke up and Kyo was bloody, Yuki was passed out and naked and kyo had a sheet wrapped around me so he could hold me.

When I acually fully gained consciousness Kyo was stroking my hair so I curled up into his stomach, taking advantage of it.

" Kyo?" I lightly gasped out not being able to talk that well.

" Yeah."

"How did we end up like this?"

" What do you mean?"

" How someone like you could fall in love with someone like me."

" And to think, I only went out with you because I was dared too."

" What?"

"Don't get me wrong, now I love you."

"What?" I say my voice cracking, tears burning, threatening to spill out.

" But I mean it now. Let's just forgive and forget."

I smacked him with maximum rage.

By then I was sobbing.

" IT DO-DOSENT MAT-TER IF YOU STIL-STILL DO OR N-NOT, IT MATTERS THAT YOU WOULD DO THAT ON A DARE OR AT ALL IF YOU DONT MEAN IT."

"Tohru, calm down. I love you."

He grabbed my hand but I pulled it away and left.

I went back to the house and lets just say there is a few things I've never felt such a need for. A lock, a blade, and a towel.

If I could I would be screaming but I can't let them know I'm in pain. But sometimes at night if it's really quiet and you listen carefully you can hear me crying.

I dont go down anymore. I stay in my room and extend the place I hide my secrets.

But sometimes when no one is home I'll scream a little and eat and try not to throw it up.

I finally got a job at a restaurant so I didn't have to stay home and hear Kyo on the roof and have to see him when we go to school.

I never told them where I was. They probably never knew I was gone.

I was taking orders from 10-12 and I went to table 11 and a depressed orange haired boy was sitting in the booth. Kyo. He always manages to show up in the most unexpecting ways. I love him. I love Kyo.

" May I take your order."

" So this is where you've been. We have looked all over for you."

"I didn't think you would even notice."

"We love you Tohru. At night I can't sleep because I know your crying. You don't even eat or come downstairs let alone out of your room."

"Maybe it's because I just don't want to see you."

"I love you Tohru. We all do. Your the one that sees the good in others, SO SEE THAT IN YOURSELF." The whole restaurant was just staring at us.

" You hurt yourself to stay away from me because I did something stupid that turned into something beautiful. I can't sleep knowing I did this to you." Kyo said grabbing my arm.

He put his hand on my wrist and wrapped a bracelet around it and then he put one that looks exactly the same on his wrist. They were matching bracelets.

I walked back to the kitchen and collapsed on the floor crying hysterically. Then some boy about my age walked over to me and crouched down next to me. The name tag read Haru.

"Hey, are you okay...Tohru?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine." I say with tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Can you just cover table 11 for me?"

" Sure." He says and looks out. "Boyfriend problems?"

" Yeah, something like that."

He went and did that for me and then it was almost the end of my shift so I clocked out and started walking home. It was already six and it started raining, no, it was a downpour.

I had no umbrella or anything to protect me from the cold droplets.
Then a red truck stopped next to me. Then a window rolled down.

"Tohru, need a ride?"

"Sure." I say seeing a familiar motorcycle whiz by.

I get in and he puts in a cd. On the cover it looked liked there was a statue on it.

The cd started playing.

" Some people watch. Some people pray. And even good guys still get paid." It sang.

"What's this?"

"Oh. It's a band called MCR. It stands for my My Chemical Romance." He said. Than he skipped three songs and it spat out more words. You could tell his cd player dosent work very well.

(This song will be the video up above.)
" In the middle of a gunfight. In the center of a restaurant. They say come with your arms raised high. Well your never gonna get me. It's like a bullet in a flock of doves." And it continued.

We got to Shigure's house and I go in and run up the stairs. I run up the stairs and right before I get to my door I feel something around my wrist and it twirled me around making my dress spin.

Then I was pulled in and I felt a warm pair of lips against mine and fingers in my hair. There was something dropping on my cheeks. It was warm and I look up to meet a crying brown pair of eyes looking at me with desperate eyes. I was looking into Kyo's eyes.