Prologue : Wishmaker

English is not my mother language!
Sorry for the bad grammar, I promise to improve it!
There's so many wrong spelling, I'm gonna check it later!

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

??? pov

'Is it okay to do this?'

A pair of dull, black eyes stared at a pond, examined it carefully. The owner of those black eyes is a male, wearing a red shirt as his chest exposed, revealing a big scar. His black hair shone in the moonlight, and the water in the river reflected his face that held nothing but emptiness.

'Or it's not?' he asked himself. He slowly closed his eyes, a familiar voice was heard in his head, as if a flashback.

.
.
.

"Ne, _________!" The said man turned around, facing his female navigator.

"Hmm? What is it?" The navigator smiled, showing him a map that she held in her hand. "Look at this!" Her index finger pointed to an island, a small island. The other crew slowly approaching them, interested about what their friend wanted to show their captain.

The black haired man raised his eyebrow, not getting what she was saying. Seeing her captain's confused face, her smile widened. "This island was called Wishmaker. People from old generation said that there's a river on this island and it can grant wishes to whoever that have a high desire." She stated. "They need to wait until it's full moon, say their wish out loud, and jump into the pond. With that, their wish will be granted!"

Her explaination made his eyes shone in both amaze and excitement. "Really?? That's so cool!!" He exclaimed cheerfully, forgetting the fact that he can't swim.

"Can we go there?! Can we go there, _______?!" The ship's sniper asked excitedly before his head got knocked by the navigator. "No we can't! We're on the way to go to Wano, remember?! ________ and others are waiting for us!" She said as a tick mark appeared on her forehead.

"Oh, right.. I forgot."

The captain laughed at his crew's behavior, enjoying their company. "We can go there after we found one piece!"

.
.
.

'I missed you guys a lot...' he frowned at the flashback. He gripped his chest, hoping the pain in his heart disappear. 'But don't worry, we will meet soon..' He narrowed his dull eyes, tears slowly forming at the corner. '... I promise.

Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, trying to calm down. He opened his mouth before closing it again. He still doubt that his wish can be granted. He wondered if he has enough desire that needed but he has no choice. He want them back.

He gulped, sweat -or tears- flowed down to his cheek. Again, he slowly opened his mouth. "I wish.." his voice cracked, his mind thinking what will happen to him if his wish will not granted after he jumped into the river. He'll die, of course.

It's not like he care anyway. His purposes to live were dead. And that means he's dead, too.

He took a deep breath again, his eyes held most determine that he ever have.

"I wish I back to the past to save everyone."

With that, he jumped.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.