Chapter 8 : Discussion

English is not my mother
language!
Sorry for the bad grammar,
I promise to improve it!

DISCLAIMER
I am not the Pirate King, Luffy is.
So I do not own the one piece, sadly.

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the whole emotional moments, the AS brothers walked out of the room, with red cheeks. They still couldn't believe the fact that they cried in front of crowd.

The revolutionaries already left, giving the two some privacy, and so that the brothers will not embarrassed after their reunion. But still though. Their cheeks were red, redder than Shanks' hair.

When they reached the door, they heard a familiar laugh, instantly making them blushed even more. "W-what are you laughing about, you bastard?!" Ace yelled, grabbing the latter's colar as he continued to laugh.

"S-sorry, it's just rare to see you guys become a crybaby. And here I thought Luffy is the crybaby one," Akira chuckled, trying to hold his laugh. Sabo just look away, hiding the blush on his face. "We're not!" The freckled ravenette shook him by his colar, making the older ravenette laughed even more. "Sure, sure."

Sabo glanced at the straw hatted ravenette, thinking. "I wonder," he started, earning both ravenette's attention. "How did you know that we're brothers, Akira?" Ace felt the flinch from the latter, making him looked at him. "He's right. You told me that you want me to meet someone, and I'm pretty sure it's Sabo. How did you know that we're related from the start?" He asked, releasing his grip on Akira's colar. "And.. you looks so much like Luffy. Who are you, actually?" Both Ace and Sabo took a step closer to the straw hatted ravenette, narrowing their eyes.

Akira took a step back, biting his lips. 'Shit, what do I do? I can't lie, and seems like they will not let me go either.' He narrowed his eyes, 'Gah, thinking is so hard! Dad, where are you when I need you?!'

"I-I..."

"Akira."

The trio turned their head to see the revolutionary leader. Akira silently sighed in relief, 'Just in time, Dad!'

"Y-yeah?" Dragon walked over to them, eyes glued on the straw hatted ravenette. "Dragon-san," Sabo greeted, smiling politely, earning a nod from the latter.

"I need you to help us save my son," he stated as the atmosphere suddenly tensed a bit, reminding them about the main problem. "Right. Luffy is going to be executed.." Ace muttered, before the realization hit him like a bullet. "Wait! Your son?!"

Both the revolutionaries blinked, until the chief of staff widened his eyes. "Wait- what?!" He snapped his head at his leader. "You have a son?!" Akira laughed at their reaction, "What, you think he can't attract woman?" Dragon elbowed him in the gut, choking him. Akira gulped at the glare he received from his father, chuckling nervously.

"..sorry." he mumbled an apology, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. The two brothers stared at them blankly. They did not expect for the world's wanted criminal acts differently around the straw hatted ravenette.

Akira noticed the look, and he don't want them to get curious again.

"...right. The plan." He started, "Dragon-san, can we discuss in somewhere private?" He grinned at the revolutionary leader, earning a sigh from the latter. "Sure."

Ace and Sabo watched as the two ravenette(s) walked away, their faces were blank.

"...is it just me or Akira is hiding something?" The freckled ravenette broke the awkward silent, earning a nod from his blonde brother.

"Dragon-san, too."

"Should we ask?"

"..nah, I guess no. I doubt they would answer if we ask anyway."

"Right."

-x-

"I was saved!"

Akira rested himself on the chair in Dragon's office as the latter closed the door, making sure that nobody near his office.

"What did they do that you wanted to be saved?" He sighed. Akira chuckled nervously, "They asked how did I know that they're related. And who am I..."

Dragon narrowed his eyes. "That makes sense. Nobody really know that they're brothers. Not even me, if you don't tell me about it." He sighed again, walking towards his seat. "And you literally looks a lot like Luffy. You don't even bother to change your hairstyle, hide the straw hat or your scar." He stated the fact, making Akira whined. "I don't wanna! This straw hat is precious to me. I don't know how to change the hairstyle, and I don't want to wear make up to hide my scar!"

Dragon sighed (AGAIN), rubbing his temple. "...what's your plan to save Luffy?" He finally asked, making the straw hatted ravenette suddenly straighten himself, causing him to jump a bit.

"Right!" Akira hit his fist on his palm. "Well, actually, you don't need to worry much about it. I'm pretty sure right now he already knows the truth, so he know what to do. Just let him do what he want," he leaned back, hands on the back of his head. "Don't break into Impel Down. Just wait until Luffy arrived at the execution port, then just start the war."

"Why can't we just break into Impel Down? It will be easier to get him back before the execution." Dragon stated, raising his eyebrow at the ravenette. "Nah, that won't do. Luffy have a reason to get himself captured. If he want to be free before the execution, he will free himself. He have other plan," Akira narrowed his eyes at the statement. Well, he couldn't blame his younger self though. If he knows the future back in the past like Luffy did, he will do the same thing.

"What about Whitebeard?"

"Shanks will talk to him, I already told him what to do." He exclaimed. "So basically you, Shanks and Giant Ossan will go straight to the Marineford. I will go to Impel Down,"

"You said that we don't need to."

"True. But I wanted to. I have someone to beat there." He stated, thinking about a certain warden. 'I can't believe that I still don't get to beat him. That's our first and last meeting. Now that I poison-resistant, I finally can defeat him.'

Dragon nodded, not wanting to ask more about it. "...are you sure about this plan?" Akira glanced at the revolutionary leader. "It can destroy the world. Are you sure?"

Akira narrowed his eyes as he bit his lips. He let out a sigh, "I'll try my best to prevent it to happen. It's up to Luffy though. If he wanted to, he will do it. He don't care about the world. Friends and family always be the first. Now that he knows the future, he will do anything to prevent their deaths. You know that he hates to be alone." He stated, though some of his words are not the truth.

He couldn't careless about the world. He just want to save his family and friends.

And he will save them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

T. B. C