Chapter 7 : Meet again

English is not my mother
language!
Sorry for the bad grammar,
I promise to improve it!

DISCLAIMER
I do not own
any of these characters!
I only borrowing them!

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person pov

"Where are we going?"

The freckled ravenette asked for the 37th time. Akira sighed, rubbing his temple.

'Is he always this stubborn? I told him to just wait.' He thought to himself.

He finally turned to the fire user, pouting. "If you really want to know, then we're going to the Revolutionary."

If Ace was drinking water right now, he would have spit it to the straw hatted ravenette in front of him. "Wait, what? Okay, okay. Sorry if it's annoys you, but you don't have to lie, you know?" A tick mark appeared on the older ravenette's head. "Oh my God! You want me to tell you, and when I answered you said I'm lying?!" He grabbed the latter's shoulder, shaking it violently. Ace chuckled as he raised both his arms in defeat. "Right. Sorry," he apologized, amused at the straw hatted ravenette.

Akira huffed, letting him go and sit back at his place. "We're going to the Revolutionary. There's someone I want you to meet." He stated, making the freckled ravenette raised his eyebrow.

"Who-"

"Don't. Ask."

Ace quickly shut his mouth as he received a glare from the latter. He let out a chuckle, mumbling an apology. He leaned his back on the side of the tiny boat, eyes staring at the sky silently.

When he's about to sleep, he suddenly heard a voice calling him.

"Hey, Ace."

"Hm?" He struggled to keep his eyes open, so he can't hear well what Akira wanted to tell him. Then he was brought into his dream.

Akira stared at the sleeping figure silently. He sighed, looking up to the sky. "I wonder how he will get his memory back.." he said to himself, thinking about a certain blonde revolutionary.

A sudden pain strucked his chest as he coughed violently. He clicked his tongue, spitting the blood into the blue sea.

"Tch. Stupid blood." He wiped the blood strain dripping from his mouth. He startled when he heard a groan behind him as he turned around. He sighed in relief as he watched Ace adjusted his sleeping form, no sign of him waking up.

His lips curved into a small smile, but as quick as it came, it disappeared in a second as he looked down. He frowned, remembering his words before Ace drifted into his sleep.

I'm sorry.

-x-

The freckled ravenette opened his eyes, yawning as he stretched his body.