Chapter 11

English is not my mother
language!
Sorry for the bad grammar,
I promise to improve it!

DISCLAIMER
I do not own
any of these characters!
I only borrowing them!

There will be NO yaoi in this story! There may be fluff, but it's only friendship, loyalty and brotherhood! If there are ships in this book, it will be:-

• LuHan (luffy x hancock)
• ZoRobin (zoro x robin)
• SaNami (sanji x nami)

I will only focus in this three! But as i said, there will be no ship in this story!

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person pov

"Aki-boy!" Ivankov panicked, reaching for the straw hatted ravenette in front of him. Crocodile watched in shock, his dark eyes widened as Akira coughed out more blood.

Akira just woke up from his nightmare, calling for a certain violet haired male. As he regained his consciousness, he instantly coughed, violently, and red liquid escaped his mouth.

This made Ivankov and Buggy freaked out, and almost made Crocodile himself worried. The Warlord is not so heartless, you know.

The kid just came out of nowhere and released them, asking for their help in Straw Hat's execution. The warlord refused, asking why should he save his enemy. But again there's Ivankov, a person who knows his secret.

He have no other choice but to agree.

They just released Mr. 1, Daz Bonez, and Ivankov told Akira to take a nap since he looked so tired. He need to admit, the straw hatted ravenette looks like a walking corpse.

Akira just nodded, deciding to take a nap, but someone need to always be by his side in case he has a nightmare, so the person could wake him up. Ivankov, of course, offered to do so.

The ravenette started sweating, his eyebrows knitted. He gritted his teeth so hard that his mouth started to bleed. The okama instantly panicked, trying his best to wake him up but failed.

"N-no..." he heard Akira whispered, but missed the other words that left the ravenette's mouth, due to his worry.

Crocodile approached them, staring at the sleeping ravenette silently. 'Is he having nightmare?' He thought as his subordinate walked beside him.

"Should we help to wake him up?" He asked. Crocodile didn't reply, his eyes still glued at the sweating ravenette.

Akira mumbled something again, but no one could hear it. He was seen to grit his teeth and shut his eyes tightly before screamed a name.

"LUKE!!" The escaped prisoners startled at the pain in his scream.

Akira's eyes snapped open, widely. Sweats poured from his forehead as he stared at the ground with his wide, dark eyes. He's panting, shock plastered on his face.

He suddenly choked as he quickly covered his mouth and coughed violently. Red liquid dripping down from his hands that covered his mouth, making Ivankov panicked.

"Aki-boy!" He called out, reaching towards the ravenette. Crocodile watched the two with wide eyes, sweat flowed down his cheek.

'Is he sick?'