Chapter 5

English is not my mother
language!
Sorry for the bad grammar,
I promise to improve it!

DISCLAIMER
I do not own
any of these characters!
I only borrowing them!

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person pov

After left the Moby Dick, Shanks entered his room, landing on his bed. He sighed, rubbing his temple. "Seriously, Anchor is really hard to control." He mumbled to himself.

Not even five minutes later, his door slammed open, making him snapped his head towards the direction. Yasopp was panting, making the red head raised his eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" He finally asked. The sniper took a deep breath, "Akira left the ship again!" His eyes nearly popped out of it's sockets, his mouth wide open.

"WHAT?!"

"AKIRA LEFT THE SHIP AGAIN!"

"WHY DON'T YOU STOP HIM?!"

"HE TRICKED US OF COURSE!"

Shanks slammed his head on the wall repeatedly. "I swear once I got his ass back here I will chain him with sea stone,"

-x-

"Achoo!"

The straw hatted ravenette rubbed his nose, wondering why he sneezed out of the blue. "Shanks probably talking about me," he shrugged.

He let out a tired sigh. 'I've been so tired recently.. I'm not even do anything that took my energy. Then why?' Suddenly a pain striked his chest as he coughed violently. He covered his mouth using his hand. The ravenette felt his hand wet, only to see red liquid on his hand as he uncover his mouth. He bit his lips,

"Well.. that answered it." He tucked his hand in his pocket, taking out another vivre card. He stared at the name silently, before slowly paddle the boat to the direction that the card showed.

Dragon

"Alright. Next, Sabo."

.
.
.

At revolutionary army base

A certain blonde was doing his paper, finishing his report to submit to the leader, Dragon himself. Not that he wamted to, he just got scolded by Koala for lazying around and was forced to do the report since he's free at the moment.

Five minutes passed by, and he can't help but feel bored. Writing is not his style. Decided to escape from the 'torture', he looked around.

The blonde smirked as he saw no one in the room except him. He silently made his way towards the window, giving the surrounding last glance, and jumped.

"Finally freedom," he sighed, taking in the fresh air. He sat comfortably on a boulder, smiling to himself as he closed his eyes, enjoying the silence.