Chapter 10

English is not my mother
language!
Sorry for the bad grammar,
I promise to improve it!

DISCLAIMER
I do not own
any of these characters!
I only borrowing them!

There will be NO yaoi in this story! There may be fluff, but it's only friendship, loyalty and brotherhood! If there are ships in this book, it will be:-

• LuHan (luffy x hancock)
• ZoRobin (zoro x robin)
• SaNami (sanji x nami)

I will only focus in this three! But as i said, there will be no ship in this story!

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person pov

"Why should I do this again?" The captain of the Kidd Pirates glared at the older male, or he could say, the older version of him.

"Because I say so." The other replied, not before returning the glare.

Kidd and his crew currently at Sabaody, taking a break before entering the New World. That's when an older version of him showed up, demanding his help.

A/n: Kidd- before timeskip
       : Eustass- from the future(like Akira)
I hope u understand-

Kidd clicked his tongue, annoyed by the older male. "Why should I listen to you? You could be an imposter that try to kill me." He narrowed his eyes.

Eustass rolled his eyes, also annoyed. "If I wanted to kill you, I'd done it long time ago. If I'm an imposter, why do I look much older than you? I never thought my past self this stupid." He sighed, earning another glare from his younger self. "Why you-!"

"Just do what I told you. We don't have much time left." He interrupted, irritating the younger male even more. "Who do you think you are to order me around, huh?!" Eustass let out a sigh, rubbing his head.

"How many times I have to tell you that I am you?!" He yelled, hitting Kidd on the head, earning a loud 'OW' from the latter. "Help me get the other Straw Hats and Trafalgar, we don't have much time left! You better listen to me, or your future will be a mess!"

-x-

"Dragon-san!" A Revolutionary called, entering his room. "We spotted Moby Dick in our way! Along with Red Force!"

The Revolutionary and Ace are on their way to Marineford, ready to burst into the execution until one of the revolutionary(i need a name) saw the infamous big ships heading towards the same location.

Dragon hummed, asking his subordinate to call his right hand. Sabo entered the room, smiling politely towards the leader.

"You called, Dragon-san?" Dragon nodded, "Do you know any reason why Red Hair Pirates are going with Whitebeard?" He asked.

"Ah, well, actually Red Hair Shanks and Luffy know each other. He's the one who gave him the straw hat," he replied. "They're kinda close, you know? Maybe that's why he's coming too."