Chapter 19 : Wishmaker

English is not my mother
language! 
Sorry for the bad grammar,
I promise to improve it!

DISCLAIMER
I do not own 
any of these characters!
I'm only borrowing them!

There will be NO yaoi in this story! There may be fluff, but it's only friendship, loyalty and brotherhood! If there are ships in this book, it will be:-

• LuHan (luffy x hancock)
• ZoRobin (zoro x robin)
• SaNami (sanji x nami)

I will only focus on these three! But as I said, there will be no ship in this story!

Enjoy!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"..ka.." voices came into his ears as he tried his best to open his eyes. "Luka!" His brother's worried voice instantly woke him up. He snapped open his emerald eyes, sweat trailing down his face. 

Panting, he ran a hand through his purple hair. He looked around, 'Ah...' everyone is there, around him. 

"Thank God!" Lucifer sighed in relief before giving a tight hug to the youngest twin, and Luka could feel something wet dripped on his shoulder. He felt another pair of arms around him, and his eyes were met with Louisa's teary ones. 

He tilted his head to the side, "..what hap-" a couple of coughs interrupted him as Lucifer and Louisa released him, a glass of water was given to the latter. He quickly drank it all. 

"You shouldn't talk too much." His father's voice grabbed his attention. "The doctor said that you breathed in some poisonous gas. Despite the small amount, it was dangerous." Dragon explained before narrowing his eyes at his son. "Ace and Sabo found you lying on the ground. Luffy was near you. Mind explaining what happened?" 

A gasp escaped Luka's lips, "Luffy! Where is he?!" He attempted to get off the bed, but he was pushed on his back once again. Lucifer gave him a warning glare that said 'If you move again, I'll make it the last time you could move.' 

"Don't worry, he's okay." Sabo's reassuring voice caught their attention. "He's awake now, but he refused to see anyone." He frowned. 

"I want to meet him-" again, he attempted to get off the bed until a strong gravity pressure pushed him back. Veins popped out of Lucifer's forehead and neck. "Are you challenging me, Luka?" The purple haired male sweatdropped, "N-no,"