Chapter 6

English is not my mother
language!
Sorry for the bad grammar,
I promise to improve it!

DISCLAIMER
I do not own
any of these characters!
I only borrowing them!

Enjoy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person pov

Newspapers arrived on the Red Hair Pirate ship. Thanking the bird, Benn handed the newspaper to his captain.

Shanks nodded at his firstmate, silently thanking him. He read the article calmly as he drank his tea. As his eyes landed on a picture of a certain ravenette, he choked on his tea, shocking the firstmate on his side.

"Oi, Captain. Are you okay?" Yasopp asked, slightly dumbfounded. Shanks snapped his head at the latter, startling the sniper. "Call Akira! Now!"

Yasopp quickly get the straw hatted ravenette. Akira, who was still sleepy, rubbing his eyes, mumbling at the red head. "Mmh.. why did you call me, Shanks?" He asked, letting out a yawn before stretched a bit.

The red hair yonko quickly handed the newspaper to the ravenette. "Read it!" Akira raised his eyebrow as he take a look at the newspaper.

His face slowly turned serious as he narrowed his eyes at the paper. He let out a frustrated sigh, cursing under his breath. 'Shit. So he choose to be reckless, huh?' He rubbed his temple.

"What do you want to do now?" The red head asked, also narrowing his eyes. Akira stayed silent for a good minute, before his held determination on his face.

"Let's meet up with Whitebeard," he replied, not bothered looking at the crew. Shanks frowned before he let out a sigh, telling his crew to set sail.

Akira put the newspaper on the table as he stood up, staring at the sea. He bit his lips, clenching his fists. 'You asked for it, Luffy.' He thought silently.

MONKEY D. LUFFY WAS FINALLY CAPTURED!

Yesterday, 5:43 p.m, Straw Hat Luffy was handed to Marine Headquaters by a pirate. Marshall D. Teach, as known as Blackbeard defeated him in a battle near Amazon Lily and handed him to the Marine and earned the title Warlord.

Fleet Admiral Sengoku had declared that after the havoc that Straw Hat Luffy made, he will be executed in a month.

-x-

"Fucking hell!"

The infamous Fire Fist cursed, slamming his hand on the dining table.

The Whitebeard pirates are currently enjoying their breakfast, until Haruta burst into the dining room calling for Ace, newspaper in his hand. After knowing that his little brother was sentenced to death, he really regretted to trust Akira. If he didn't take him back to Moby Dick, Teach wouldn't have capture Luffy!

He really want to punch that bastard in the face right now.

"Ace, calm down-"

"How can I calm down?!" Thatch froze. "My little brother literally will be executed in a fucking month! He might be tortured in Impel Down in before the execution! Not to mention, the Celestial Dragon might torture him themselves after he attacked them! And you expect me to calm down?!" Ace yelled, veins popped out at his forehead.