Loss

(Y/n) looked around. Then She looked up. There was this strange circle made of metal. It had seemed to crash into the building of culture. (Y/n) knew this because she had been in it several times before. "Grandfather?" She yelled looking around. (Y/n) couldn't spot him anywhere I'd the scared and screaming crowd. She was sure her voice was drowned out anyways.

She saw men...or if you could even call then that, bringing people together herding them like sheep into the town square which wasn't far from where (y/n) and her grandfather lived. Thinking about what to do she ran back into the changing area. She hid, hoping and praying that those things wouldn't find her. But ohh boy was she wrong.

Somehow she stayed hidden for what felt like an hour (in reality it was only half an hour because if kids brains) but the more screams she heard the more tempted she got to leave. But they was when she heard her grandfathers voice. It was fait and (y/n) was unsure how she heard it but immediately as if acting on impulse she ran towards the voice.

(Y/n) ran through anything in her path, weather that be Gaian, women, child, the other things she dint care. She continued to run untill she found her grandfather he was in line kind of thing. There were two, one on the left another on the right. "Pick your side and hear me, rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the great Thanos. You may think this is suffering, no. It is salvation." (Y/n) looked confused at the man. She looked for her father and saw him on the on the left. (Y/n) ran to him.

That's when she noticed the men with weapons. They started to line up amung the rows. More people were still being brought to the square some more roughly than others. Her grandfather seemed to since this but quickly grabbed onto her holding her tightly. But then... "ah-" her grandfather fell to the ground. "Grandpa?" The young girl asked kneeling beside him as he was now on the floor. "Grandfather?" She asked again. Her aura became blue. She started to shake him over and over but nothing happened. It seemed that he was dead... "noo!!!!!" (Y/n) screamed with tears in her eyes. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the last few people rounded up and split.

That's when she heard a voice behind her

"Why do you weep child?"