Rules

-thanos pov-
I had left Gomorrah to take (y/n) Hoping that the two of them would connect enough for her to be more comfortable on the ship. Especially if I planned on training her in the future. And just think her fighting alongside Gamora and nebula would be like a dream come true.

When I saw (y/n) enter the room I smiled gently at her. She seem to be in a much happier mood than before. "ah, my diamond, please come here sit on my lap we have some things that we need to go over"

I watch does the young girl cheerfully made her way over to me crawling up and sitting on my lap. Her small fragile frame was quite innocent. Like I could crush her in an instant if I didn't be careful. " now, as you may have learned from your new sister I have rules that you must follow or else you will be punished"

(Y/n) Looked at him questioningly. Of course she would get in trouble every once in a while with her grandfather but that's punishments and I never too harsh although she had no idea how hard is Thanos's could be.

" The first one being that you must follow every order I give you, no matter how crazy it sounds you must always obey me" (y/n) nodded. " secondly you are to treat everyone here with respect they are all above you" " that's a bit weird but OK" she said. " please don't interrupt me my Dimond" (y/n) nodded "sorry" " third rule you are only allowed in certain parts of the ship they will mostly be the same as your sisters.

(y/n) nodded again. " finally always be on your best behavior if I find out you're stepping out of line you will be punished disobeying any of those rules will cause you to be punished" he said. (y/n) looked a bit nervous.

" no need to be worried my diamond, as long as you obey the rules you won't have to worry about anything. But with that aside I believe it's time for me to come and show you your room"