Sisterhood

" Thanos who is this?" The teenage girl asked looking walking closer to him. "Ah Gamora, thank you for coming I'd like you to meet your new sister, my precious diamond (y/n). At this point Gamora was standing right in front of her. The man smiled gently at the girl and her eyes seem to light up. "Oh my gosh... EEEK!!!"

"Yay!!! I've always wanted a little sister!"Gamora picked (y/n) up off of Thanos's lap hugging her tightly. " we are going to have so much fun! Come with me!" But then I stopped her in her tracks. " Bring her back here to me in a few hours we still haven't gone over the rules yet" she nodded Gamora Took her hand and quickly started running down the hallways of the ship. She seemed to notice that the girl was shaking slightly although that could've just been because (y/n) 's legs could only carry her so fast.

eventually the two of them made their way to a room. It was about the size of a middle class bedroom. The room itself was unique. It had a light science floor with patterns on it along with plain white walls with a few weapons hung up on them. " don't be afraid, I'm not gonna hurt you I've always wanted a little sister so I'm glad that your here"

"is this my bedroom?" Gamora shook her head. " no silly, this is my room I'm not sure if Thanos has had one prepared for you yet" (y/n)  " I can see why Thanos calls you his diamond your hair shines so brightly and your dress is so sparkly I just love it!"

" thank you" The girl smiled sweetly. " oh come here" good morning I said taking her hand and meeting her over to the window in her room. It was glass and had a small color design on it. All (y/n) could see what's her planet slowly disappearing into the distance.. " it looks like we're headed to an next location." " come sit down with me"

(Y/n) did she was told and sat down next to the girl sitting on her bed. " have you ever had your hair braided? I bet your hair would look divine braided" Young girl shook her head. " no, I didn't spend much time around other girls so I didn't really get to do a bunch of this girly stuff as you call it" " not even with your mother?" " I... I don't know her" Gamora looked at the girl sympathetically. " i'm sorry, it can be tough growing up with that stuff. Here turn around.

-A few hours later-

The two girls were chatting when A soldier stepped into the bedroom Gamora looked up the up at the man confused. " Thanos wishes to see his newest daughter" "oop looks like you gotta get Going (y/n)" " but I don't want to go we were having so much fun!!" Gamora shook her head. " you don't want to disobeyed a direct order from him, besides I'm sure he just wants to show you around" (y/n) nodded and slowly made her way following the guard back to the throne room