Training

y/n pov
———————
It was finally the day. About four months has passed since you arrived on the ship. And you had gotten used to living in space. Every day you would wake up around 9 AM help with chores or general things around the ship then you would go to Gamora's room and the two of you would hang out sometimes with nebula sometimes without.

Then you would check in with Thanos before retiring to your room. So as known to anyone in the ship today was your 10th birthday meaning that according to Thanos' rules you were finally allowed to start learning how to train. Immediately after leaving your room you were greeted with Gamora and nebula who stood awkwardly behind her. " happy birthday! It's your first official birthday on the ship, are you excited to train? I heard that Thanos closed out from everybody today so that the two of you could just do it!!" You smiled. Yeah I'm really looking forward to it" " come on let's go get you some breakfast"
General POV
—————————
food was made and the three girls chuckled as they made their way down the hall. They were each carrying some towels as they were going to help deliver them over to (y/n's) room. However as they were walking she didn't notice when she accidentally bumped into someone. " Watch where you're going!" (Y/n) turned her body slightly so that she could see who she bumped into... Thanos.

Thanos pov
—————————
I had already been in a bad enough mood with our last raid having gone terribly. Even more mad when someone bumped into me as if they had been watching with her going! But upon further expections I saw (y/n) I know down to her level place in a hand on her shoulder and she handed a few of the towels off to Gomorrah who also smiled at me. " my precious diamond... I'm glad to see that you're adjusting well I'd like you to meet me in the training center around noon, gamora can show you how to get there"

Y/n pov
———————
Gamora helped me regain my towels and the two of ya left toards your bedroom. "Do you think your ready?" Gamora asked apon entering. She began to put the towels in a drawer. Y/n paused for a moment. "I'm not sure..." (y/n) said. "I've never been good at fighting, much less protecting" the Visio's of your grandfather flooded your brain. His dead body on the ground... how cold he felt... you don't even realize you were in tears untill Gamora pulled you into a hug. "Shh...it's ok (y/n) there was nothing you could have done" you held onto her. With you being 10 Gamora was still around 15. Meaning she was still slightly taller than you. Gamora pulled you onto your bed. You sat on her lap crying into her chest. She played with your hair as you cried. "You know I've always been jealous of your hair, so beautiful and shiny, I'm sure your mother was beautiful" then there was a nock on the door. "Come in" Gamora said. Walking in was the slightly robotic nebula.