New hope

"Why do you weep child?" (Y/n) slowly turned around balling fists as if she's ready to fight. The man was tall, and very purple. He was wearing some kind of armor. "I...I..." The girl looked to her grandfather. The tall man followed her gaze. "I see, but you did not answer my question little Dimond" 'little Dimond?' She thought. "I...this has happened before but n-never this bad" (y/n) looked as if she was going to cry.

"Come with me little Dimond" the man said holding out his large hand for her. As he spoke her fathers body seemed to disappear.  But (y/n) dint see this as she took his hand. He led her over to a small sitting area toards the other side of the square. The man raised his hand and she bag in to tremble as the voices of screams happened (y/n) went to look but the man stoped her.

"Focus on me my Dimond" the young girl looked back up at him. "That's it~" he said. Thanos pulled out a small arrow, it looked to be for a crossbow but Maybe for something bigger. "Hold this examine it" he said and (y/n) did. She looked at it from every angle. The arrow was beautifully made. It reminded her of the ones her grandfather. kept and hung for decoration.

Each time the young girl went to look thanos distracted her with something else. It was only about 20 more minutes later that he spoke up. "Come with me my Dimond" (y/n) stood up seemingly wanting to obey him.

The two of them seemed to walk in the way of the ship.

——-Thanos pov——-
The girl seemed so helpless in her situation. Her family meber dieing right there. I just had to take her with me. "Come now my diamond don't fall behind" I told her a bit harsher than I ment to. Showing my good will I took her small hand gently in mine. She was beautiful her (h/l) silver hair shined in the light. Her eyes sparkled like diamonds as did her dress. Gamora is going to love her, she always told me  that she wanted a little sister.

"Who is Gamora?" I tuned to look at her and smirked. "You can read minds my Dimond?" I asked chuckleing a bit. "N-not that I know of...I though you said it aloud" I simply smiled. "Let's keep going we are not far"