Chapter 13

Kirishima woke up a few minutes later, to which he was greeted by his screaming mate, suffering from contractions as he gripped Izukus hand.

"Finally woke up, huh shitty-hair?" Bakugo says with a smirk, to which he got a confused, 'huh?'.

Reality hit the Alpha as he skittered to Denkis side, grabbing his hand, "I'm sorry, babe!"

"Fuck you!" Kaminari angrily panted, sweat sliding down his face. He scrunched up his face as he pushes again, resulting his head being thrown back to scream to the heavens.

Kirishima kissed the blondes head as he felt the tightened grip on his muscular hand, "You've got this."

Izuku let's a small nervous laugh out, "You're strangely calm now.."

A few more excruciating pushes later, Sandra came in, and she immediately attended to her Omega pet.

"How's it going?" She asks, stroking his hair.

"Fucking hell, this shit fucking su-hucks!"

Sandra chuckles and looks down, "Oh, I can see the baby's head! You're almost there, sweetie."

Kirishima gasps and shoots up, suddenly looking to where Sandra was.

"She's right!" Kirishima then bent over in pain, holding his forearm as Kaminari squeezed the life out of his hand, screeching in agony.

Deku dabbed at Kaminaris forehead with a towel and smiles kindly, "You're almost there, Kaminari-kun! Just a little more!"

"Hey, blonde Alpha brat, go get more clean towels." Sandra said, making a vein pop in said persons forehead.

He merely scoffed as he walked away, soon bringing a stack of clean towels.

"I also want a small bin of warm water with the softest rag you have."

Katsuki growls as he went to go do it.

Kaminari howls as he pushes, and Sandra declared that the head was crowning.

Kirishima looks in awe, and Kaminari pushes again, gasping as something popped out.

Katsuki came in and sat the water and rag down.

Sandra one-handed dug in her bag for scissors and a clip, placing them next to her and moving to work on the baby, turning it.

"Alright. Once more, Denki."

Kaminari, with all his might, pushed, and gasps again as the baby slid out of his birthing canal, and the crying started.

Sandra got to work, pinning the umbilical cord and cutting it, then gently bringing the child next to Denki, who looked at her with a tired smile.

"It's a girl." She says happily, and Kaminari giggles, and reaches to stroke his daughters cheek.

"Hey sweetheart..." He whispers, and the newborn calms and coos.

Kirishima stared in awe as he was presented with his daughter, which he was instructed on how to hold.

He smiles lovingly at the child in his arms, "Hello, little one.. I'm your dad.."

Sandra took the baby again and began to clean her with the warm water, and reached in her bag again to grab a diaper and a clean pink blanket, which she wrapped the baby in.

Deku smiles at the scene, tears forming in his eyes as he places a hand over his stomach.

"That's gonna be us, Kacchan..." he says quietly to his mate.