Chapter 3

Izuku blinked in shock.

"Wh-What?"

Katsuki smirked, "You heard me. Strip, shitty Deku."

Izuku started shaking, "Uhmmm.. No..?"

Katsuki growled, "I said strip, omega.."

Izuku cowered under Katsukis power.

"Slowly." Kacchan added.

Izuku looked down, "O-Okay.."

Izuku slowly removed his grey shirt, going slow so Kacchan could watch.

Kacchan feasted his eyes on Dekus nice toned back and shoulders, drooling.

Deku slowly pulled his black pants down and stepped out of them, and Kacchan stared at his nice legs and the way his underwear made his curves pop.

Izuku fumbled to pull his green underwear down, blushing madly as he stepped out of them.

Katsuki clicked his tounge in approval, "I like what I see.." Kacchan felt his pants getting painfully tight.

Deku blushed deeper and looked down.

"Do a slow turn." Kacchan ordered.

Deku sighed and did a vvveeeerrrrryyy ssslllllooooowwww turn.

Katsuki felt drool leaking down his chin. His eyes scanned over Izukus plump and plush ass.

Then he saw Izukus front, where his male genitals were.

That made his alpha instincts kick in.

Katsuki pounced on Izuku, making the startled green-haired omega squeak in surprise.

Izuku felt Kacchans boner against his bare ass.

"God damn it, you're so sexy~" Katsuki growled into Izukus ear.

Izuku was trembling in fear.

"I just cant stand here and watch your sexy body not being pounded... I just can't help but want to fuck you into the bed~"

Kacchan started attacking Izukus next, kissing nibbling and blowing on it.

Deku gasped and shivered, "K-Kacchan.."

Kacchan growled and nibbled on a hickey he made on Izukus neck.

"K-Kacchan..." Deku moaned. He could feel himself getting wet from slick.

"Mine~" Kacchan muttered into Dekus ear. He sniffed around on Dekus neck.

Deku quivered as he felt Katski sniff. He knew he was looking for his claiming spot.

"Aha.. Found it~" Kacchan bit a spot on Dekus neck.

Hard.

Deku gasped and squealed in pain.

Kacchan smirks and licks the blood off.

"Now comes the fun part~"

Kacchan turned Deku on his back and attacked his chest and stomach with kisses and nibbles.

Deku gasp and moaned, "Ungh... K-Kacchan.."

After about 3 minutes, Katsuki finally stopped. He eyed the trembling omega beneath him and smirked.

He trails kisses down to Izukus lower half, kissing his pelvis and inner thighs, making the boy shake harder and shudder.

Katsuki soon pushes the Omegas legs back, and was eye level with his hole, which was dribbling slick