Chapter 8

*6 months later*

"HHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OOOOHHHHH"

Deku was being rammed hard.

He was on his hands and knees and Kacchan was bringing his hips forwards as hard as he could, making Deku see stars.

Kacchan smacked one of his asscheeks then rubbed it and slapped it again.

Dekus load moans filled the room. He loved what Kacchan gave him, and he loved Kacchan.

For Kacchan, it was vice versa.

The knot stretched inside of Izukus ass as Katsuki cummed, Deku had came a long time ago, and was cumming again.

This time, Kacchan was determined to impregnate Izuku.

His knot seemed endless, continuously spewing forth his semen into the smaller, making the Omega moan at the feeling.

Kacchan was spewing so much it was leaking from Deku.

Once finished, he pulled out, followed by a tremendous gush of cum.

Izuku stood up. His body was developing, a sign that he was preparing to carry pups.

His sides were curving more and his legs were slimmer. His chest was growing softer and he was becoming more attached to Kacchan and acting more mother-like.

These were all the signs for letting Kacchan know that Izu was ready for a baby.

But today, Mei was going to introduce them to her friends, who have a pair of their own Alpha and Omega.

The pair dressed and walked down.

Mei lightly rolled her eyes at Kacchans grumpy mood, "Did you fuck him hard again?"

Izuku turned bright red while Katsuki snapped, "None of your damn business, hag!"

"Language. Anyways, my friend and he Alpha and Omega should be here anytime now. You'll love them, plus, they just found out that their Omega is pregnant."

Izuku perked up in interest while Kacchan huffed and rolled his eyes.

Pretty soon, a young woman was at the door, along with a red-haired male, with his hair jelled up, who was accompanied by a small blonde male with a black streak in the form of a lightning bolt.

Kacchan growled quietly. The red-haired one was the Alpha. The Blondie was probably his mate and Omega.

"Sandra! It's been a year! I need to introduce you to Izuku! Izuku, darling, come here."

Izuku cautiously stepped forwards with an adorable smile, "Okay, hi, my name's Izuku Midoriya! It's really nice to meet you!"

"Aww, he is just the cutest! I don't think you've met my Denki yet! Denki, introduce yourself."

The blonde nervously stepped forwards, "Hi, uh.. I'm Denki Kaminari and um.. yeah..."

Kaminari retreated back to Kirishimas side and hugged him

Kaminari retreated back to Kirishimas side and hugged him. Kirisima nuzzled him and placed a hand on his stomach.

"So umm.. I heard you were pregnant.. Kaminari-kun..." Deku said, blushing madly as Kastuki hugged him.

Denki smiles adorably, "Yeah.. I'm 12 weeks. You?"

"I'm not pregnant yet."

"Oh, okay."

Mei smiles, "Why dont the omegas spend some time together while the Alphas spend time together?"

"What the hell are we, five?" Kacchan snarled.

"Language. And no, it's just bonding. You guys will be seeing each other a lot.

"Why is that, Miss?" Kirishima asks.

Sandra answers, "Because we're going to be living with each other."

Silence.

Then.

BOOM.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Kacchan had exploded the couch.

Mei sighs, "Really Katsuki? I jus bought that couch last week."

"So fucking what!"

"Katsuki, she's been through a lot. Her husband was abusive to her and the other two."

Sandra nods, "He caused Denki to have a miscarriage 7 months ago. So I packed mine and the boys things and left."

Mei resumed, "Since she has nowhere to go, she'll stay here. We do have a spare room, so I was thinking, you guys will form a pack and switch rooms with me and Eiji, since it's the biggest. I already sent Eiji out to buy another bed, since Kirishima and Kaminari are gonna need one, and he's also buying stuff for a nest.

"Like hell I'm gonna room with someone I just met! What if I want to fuck Deku?!"

"Then do it in the smaller bathroom."

"Fuck!"

"Language. Now how about you and Ejiro do the switching of rooms and Denki and Izuku can start cooking."

"That's a wonderful idea!" Sandra exclaimed, "Get to it!"

"Yes ma'am." Said 3/4 of the secondary genders.