Chapter 1

Katsuki circled on his bed. He had just finished a nice meal fit for an alpha.

Katsuki was an alpha. A very powerful alpha with powers. Most alphas had powers. His happened to be explosions. He created a nitroglycerin like substance secreted on the palms of his hands when he sweated, and used it to create explosions.

If you don't know what an alpha is, or their community, I'll tell you.

Alphas were the bosses. They dominated over betas and omegas. They were in charge of fertalizing the lower genders. They weren't very common, about 3 out of every 100 people were alphas. They had monthly ruts.

Betas were the most common gender. 19 out of 20 were in fact betas. They could be impregnated and they listen well to their alphas. Like alphas, they had powers.

Last but not least were omegas. They were the weakest gender. There were males and females and they all had a few things in common. One, they could all conceive. Two, they weren't that strong and submitted to all alphas. Three, they weren't that common, but all had to be claimed or else they would be killed or arrested or a forced mate. And they had monthly heats.

They were 50% of the population. The rest were normal people with no powers. They were allowed to buy and sell all three genders.

Katsuki purred slightly as his female owner Mei scratched his head.

Sure he could be an asshole most of the time, but he learned never to mouth off to his owners. They treated him well, though. But that didn't mean he doesn't use foul language and use insults around and at them.

Tomorrow was Katsukis 18th birthday, and unkown to him, his owners were going to get him a big present.

Katsuki felt his eyes close shut as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kacchan awoke to the smell of breakfast cooking. He took a whiff and his mouth began to water.

Hot damn, what's cooking?

He got up, dressed, and walked out, smelling the delicious smell.

He saw Eiji sitting on his recliner, reading the newspaper.

"Hey, old man, what the fuck is old hag cooking?" He asked.

"Language, Katsuki," Eiji scolded, "Mei is making bacon, eggs and toast for me and her, and making sausage and crossaints for you."

Katsuki froze.

"Oh, and happy birthday, Katsuki."

The red-eyed alpha smirked, "Thanks old man."

Oh, how he loved his birthday. He always got expensive gifts on his birthday.

A little later, Katsuki was sitting and eating his meal hungrily, while Mei and Eiji watched.

They smiled. They loved their alpha pet.

"Katsuki.." Mei said, making Katsuki pause.

"What, old hag?"

"We are going into town to buy you a present. We believe its time to upgrade your present this year." She said.

"What..?"

"Katsuki, I'm sure you will love your present forever and ever." Mei said happily.

"And we wont regret getting it for you." Eiji added.

Katsuki eyed them suspiciously.

"Okay.." He finally said after a long pause.

They smile and pet his spikey blonde hair.

After they finish cleaning up, Mei and Eiji leave to go to town, leaving Katsuki alone to do whatever.

Katsuki sat on the couch and grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. He was immediately transfixed with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 hours passed before the Futoshi family returned, and their seemed to be a skittering as they made their way in.

Katsuki growled and stomped to meet them in the living room, having come from the kitchen, "Its about fucking ti-" he stopped.

His crimson red eyes went wide with shock.

Because standing behind his masters, was a trembling green-haired boy with green eyes, pale skin and a freckled face. He looked terrified.

Katsuki was confused why, until a smell wafted under his nose.

He took a big whiff and his eyes widened even more.

That terrified shaking boy was an omega.