Chapter 14

It's been around a month since Izuku and Katsuki found out they were expecting, and a month since Kohana was born.

Ever since she came into the world, Denki was clingy with her, and he fussed about everything;

Making sure she was changed, fed, had taken a nap, has human interactions,is dressed in the cutest clothes, ect.

Eijiro had gone full on protective Alpha dad, growling lowly at anyone who wasn't him or Denki who came too close to his daughter.

Denki had scolded him about it, and Bakugo on many accounts had cussed him out for it.

It was yet another time where Kirishima growled at Bakugo, who's vein popped from his head.

"Growl at me again, shitty-hair! I dont give a damn about your brat! I'll kick your fucking ass!"

Kirishima bares his teeth, "Back off..."

Kaminari only sighs as he gently cradles his daughter, who was staring, "Oh boy..." Kohana was a rather mellow baby, who didn't get upset or scared easy.

Izuku was frowning as he watched the two Alphas threaten each other. He was also getting tired of the two Alphas bicker.

"Katsuki, Eijiro, are you two fighting AGAIN?!"

Sandra had stepped into the room. Her arms crossed, she glares at them, "For the last time, Eijiro, Katsuki is not going to hurt your kid! Knock it off! And Katsuki, stop making it worse!"

Eijiro blinks for a second, before bowing his head, "Sorry..." He mumbles, "I just can't stop this feeling of overprotectiveness towards her..."

"It's your Alpha instincts to protect your mate and pup." Izuku says, smiling as Bakugo calms down and walks to Izuku, hugging him from behind.

Kirishima frowns, "I feel bad for snapping at people, but I can't stop myself.. ugh..." He drags his hands down his face before walking to Denki and hanging his head, "Sorry, Denki.. Sorry Kohana..."

Kaminari huffs angrily, "You could have scared her, you big idiot!"

Kirishima ducks his head further, much resembling a dog who got into trouble, "Sorry..."

Denki hands his daughter to his mate, "You can change her for the rest of the day!"

Kirishima sighs, taking Kohana who waved her arms a bit, "All right, then..." Kirishima makes a funny face at his daughter, "How's my perfect little angel."

Kohana babbles as Kirishima took her so she could get changed while Kaminari stands up and stretches, bones popping, making Izuku wince.

"Sandra, I'm still chubby from herrrrr." Kaminari whines, holding his belly which was slightly floppy and had stretch marks.

Sandra only laughs, "Then how about you work out a little to get rid of the baby fat."

Kaminari makes a face, "Ew." He heads towards the kitchen and returns with a bag of Barbeque chips, munching on them, "Food is a must."

Sandra only sighs as she leaves the room.

Izuku gives a small laugh at those words. His thought process was a little different from the other Omegas.

His morning sickness was rough. He would wake up at 3 or 4 just to vomit after a sudden wave of nausea would hit him. He usually constantly felt nauseous in the morning and it stopped around 11 or 12. Then he would eat whatever he wanted, stuffing his face like a chipmunk to satisfy his hunger urges.

Sandra said it was a little unusual for him to be craving so early, but a visit to the doctor had determined that the baby was healthy.

Currently at 2 months pregnant, Izuku felt his mouth water at the sight of the barbeque chips that Denki had brought out.

He twiddled his fingers, too nervous to ask for a handful. Kaminari must've noticed him practically drooling at the sight, since he grins and hands the bag over.

"O-Oh, thank you Kaminari-kun." He began to eat them, savoring the taste and how happy it made him.

"We're back!"

Kirishima walks in with Kohana resting in his arms, head supported and freshly changed. She whines when she sees her mother, and Kaminari wipes his hands clean of chip dust, soon taking her, holding her close. He smiles at his pup as she pushes her face towards his chest, mouth flexing as she searched for her mother's breast.

"Oh, she's hungry." Kaminari realizes. He holds Kohana in one arm carefully as he lifts his shirt up, revealing his swollen chest filled with milk for his pup.

Kohana instantly latches on and begins to suckle.

Kirishima only stares at Kaminari, his chest and soft belly exposed. His face grew red as he swiftly tuns around and into the kitchen.

"Did that dumbass get a boner from watching you feed your brat?" Katsuki asks, eyes rolling.

"Oh yeah. He did." Kaminari confirms, smirking, "Also, language around my kid."

"Deku, I'm gonna go shower. Wanna join me?" Bakugo says with a smirk, a suggestive look on his face.

Izuku turns bright red, "U-Uh-!"

Kaminari groans, "C'mon, I was gonna have you guys watch Kohana so me and Eijiro can go 'take a shower'!" I haven't gotten laid since I found out I was pregnant with her!"

Izuku turns and even darker shade of red as he hears Kaminaris confession, "Kaminari-kun!"

"I'm dead- serious, dude!" Kaminari whines, "My heat is coming in a few weeks but I wanna screw nowww ugh!"

Izuku hums, "Your heat is coming up?"

"Yep. I'm stoked. 100% excited. Can't wait to get railed repeatedly by my alpha." His voice was laced with sarcasm, "Awesome I looovceeee heats. Specially after having a baby"

"It'll probably be a Familial heat." Izuku says, humming to himself, "You just had a baby so your body is likely to only recover during your heats which means all you'll need is to just be with your mate and pup and that'll satisfy you. But there are sometimes when sexual heats can happen during your first heat after pregnancy and it would be a bother if you're still recovering. Worst of all your body could do a mixture, or something close to a dry heat. Your body would be busy recovering but you would also want to be mated and familial heats don't cause slick production so it would result in a dry heat and then-"

"Deku, you're fucking muttering, damn nerd."

Izuku yelps, falling out of his trance, and looks at Kaminari who was staring blankly at him.

"Yeah.. thanks, Midoriya. Also, you shitty porcupine, fucking language."

"Damn hypocrite..."

Izuku sighs, standing up and walking towards Kaminari, "Uh, I can watch her while you and Kirishima do... Your stuff.. if you'd like.." Izukus face flushes.

"For real?"

"Uh, yeah "

Denki laughs, smiling brightly, and gently removes his daughter, who was looking sleepy, "I owe you, Midoriya. She looks ready for a nap. Anyways, by bitches, I'm gonna go get laid."

"I ain't babysitting that brat." Bakugo mumbles.

"Kacchans, it'll be fine..."

And if anyone heard loud obscene moans coming from Kaminari and Kirishimas room, then Izuku and Bakugo wouldn't question it

Me: Heeeyyyyy 😀

Readers: 😒

Me: Heyyy... 🥲

I have finally updated this book! I didn't quite know what to put so I just went with the flow.

Anyways...

IM LITERALLY SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FOR SO LONG.

I SHALL BEG FOR FORGIVENESS

But all that aside...

How was it? 😄