1. To the Native

In Bangalore Sri's college some group of girls and boys ragging some junior students .

In the senior gang a boy order to junior boy ,"dei un shirt ah kaltittu Ellaru munnadiyum dance aadu""senior please senior ellaru pakuranga"junior boy asked "athanaala enna ippo"senior asked "please senior enna vitrunga class ku time aaguthu"junior asked "dei Kalattuda" he told and forcefully unbuttoned his shirt when he found a strong slap in his cheek and turn to the direction who slapped him.

Yes exactly She is Sri. She then asked to junior boy "thambi Ne class ku poda,akka na pathukuren"and then she turned to that senior boy and asked "enda unakku ethanathadava sonnalum arivae varatha unna adichu adichu en kaikae bore adichiduchu, poda poi vera Vela iruntha paaru"she told tapping his shoulder. He then place his hand in his cheek where she slap and move from there . And then that senior boy friends are watching her in 😮this reaction. She then turned to them and told "enna neengalum konjam try panringala"she told scolding her wrist (yaathi yaathi position). They closed their mouth and escaped from there.

She then turned with placing her coolers in eyes and walked with a smirk all college students are watching her with awe reaction when she found that a mug of water pour on her forcely and she woke from her dream to see beside her bed her brother rakshan standing with mug. She then shouted "Ammaaa....................." he then told "Aiyayoo..."and started to run and she also getup from the bed and rush to chase him.

When rakshan fell in couch she climbed on him and hit him with her palm "Ah valikkudhu di kutti pisasu vidu" he told and she hit him more "Ahh eh nijamavae valikudhu thangam enthiri" he told and she get up from him and sat in couch " Po thangam sema kanavu, vanthu thanniya oothi keduthutta po"
She told pouting and holding her hand "ethu athae antha ragging..,slapping..,mass walk.., Athaana"he asked and she twisted her lips

"ithae kathaiya ethana nalaikku thangam kanavu kaanuva and ithellam kanavula mattum tha nadakkum nra naalatha ennavo unakku Orae kanavu varutho ennavo"he told and she told "yaara paathu enna solra naanla rowdy teriyumla" "ama ithaiyaetan college ponathula irunthu sollitu irukka UG mudicha, PG.. mudikka pora innum Ethana naal ithaiyae kettutu irukkurathunu teriyalaiyae kadavulae..."he told showing his both hands on up like praying "po da eruma " she told throwing the sofa cowet on him.

When their mom in kitchen told to both of them "seri neenga sandai potathu ellam pothum poi dress pack pannitu kelambunga" and Sri asked "enga ma porom""na tha one week munnadiyae sonnenla Arun Mama marriage ku Coimbatore poganum nu sonnenla ,ne kooda Unga college innum one week ku aprom semester leave 2weeks nu appotaana sonna"her mom told "ama ma naathan sonnen marathutten"she told and smiled sheepishly "seri kelambunga innaikku evening 4o'clock Coimbatore flight."her mom told "aii.. Jolly Coimbatore ku porom semmaiya irukkum" she told jumping in joy "ama ma semmaiya irukkum Vikram, pugazh, Sarath, Arun mama ellarum iruppanga sema jolly ah irukkum"rakshan told "aiyayo.... "she told and place her hands in her head and sat in couch."Ennachu thangam ethavathu problem ah"he asked teasingly knowing the reason behind her this reaction. "enna problem ah....problem ah thedi naana poganum nu sonna vera enna panrathu."she told irritably "ennasolra enakku puriyalaiyae enna problem ah thedi pora ne Coimbatore ku taana porom Antha Coimbatore unakku enna problem."he asked wantedly to tease her. "Coimbatore ah na problem nu sollala Anga oru valanthukettavan irukkanae avana tha problem nu sonnen" she told "NE solratha paatha en mapla Vikram ah solra mathiri irukkae"he asked "avanae... tha antha valanthuketta eruma maadaetha..."she told

when her mom come with tray of coffee and placed it on the console table beside the couch and told "Sri ma ennane,vikram ah kalyanam pannikapora ipditha mariyatha illama pesuratha"her mom told when rakshan smiled sheepishly "Avana na kalyanam pannikuratha athukku na pesama sanyasiya aagiduven"she told "apdilam pesakoodathu sri enna irunthalum vikram unna kalyanam pannika porapaiyan en annan maganukku enna korachal"her mom asked "ama en mapilaikku enna korachal"rakshan also joined with his mom.Sri just twisted her lips

When Sri and rakshan's father prathap uncle came from the stairs in steps and asked "enna satham inga"then Sri satup from the couch and walk towards her father he side hugged her and hold her shoulders she rest her head in his shoulders and told"appa paarunga pa ivanga rendu peraiyum enna antha vikram ku kalyanam panni kudukka porenu sollitu irukkanga"

then her father turn towards seetha ma and rakshan and told "apdi enna en ponnukku vayasagiduchu ippo kalyanam panra alavukku,Arun kalyanam mudinchathum oru 2,3 years ku aprom naanae en marumagan vikram ah kooptu intha da enna ponna batharama pathukko nu solli kudukkaporen athukkula enna avasaram unga rendu perukkum,paarunga neenga ipdi tease pannathula epdi vekka paduranu"he told seeing his daughter in his embrace.

She then move from him and told "Ethu nan vekka padurena,ponga pa.. "and move from there pouting and sat in beambag still pouting.

"seri seri poi thevaiyana things ellam pack pannitu kelambunga time aagudhu"her mom told "na varala"sri told "en ma ethukku varamatten nu solra"her father asked."athu en nu enakku teriyum"rakshan told teasingly"ithukkutan na varalanu sonnen,neenga ellarum ipdi tease pannitu irunthingana na varamaten"she told scolding her hands "dei summa iruda en ponna summa tease pannikittae"prathap uncle told to rakshan and said to Sri"Ok naanga yaarum tease pannamaatom va polam 5years ku aprom ne ippotaana first time Coimbatore vara ,va jolly ah poitu varalam, aprom vikram tease pannuvanu thaana bayapadura avana epdi samalikkanum nu unakku teriyatha enna" he asked to Sri raising his brows and smile. "promise"she asked showing her hand "promise"he place his hand on her and told ."appo OK vanga kelambalam time aachu namakku vera palaya baaki theeka vendiyathu neraiya irukku"she told satup from the beanbag make everyone chuckle when rakshan came closer to her and asked in ear huskily"ethu antha 11th padikkumbothu..."he asked and she nodded yes with widelysmiling "athu seri...."he told move to his room.

Then everyone one had their breakfast and lunch and packed their things and get ready to visit their native Sri's parents and rakshan were visited their native after they move from there for their relatives functions and for their business but sri is going to visit after 5 years from they left from the native.

When going to the airport in the car Sri's mother said to her"sri ma inga paaru neenga innum chinna pasanga kedaiyathu munna maari vikram oda sandai potutu irukka koodathu OK va".she nodded her head uninterestedly.their trip were filled with joy, fun banters and some brother sister fight, teasings .

Sri was extremely in excitement because of visit her native after years and going to see her pugazh Anna and Athai, mama,Arun mama, and at the same she was totally irritate to see that valanthukettavan.

To Be continue........

Thanks for spending your valuable time to read my story

Next chapter will be update tomorrow.

*******

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter la namma hero va pakalam and I hardly try to write about him in this chapter but this
chapter become already a long so I update about him in next chapter. And na vikram and sri oda thani thani pov la story kondupogamaten. Story oda flow la rendu peroda pov um solliduven.

I hope u are all like the story and this my first story ethavathu mistake irunthal mannikavum and story pudicha vote panni support pannunga🙏 athoda enna follow pannunga and comment your opinion about this story and (my story plotting style ethavathu mathikkanumna comment pannunga I confirmly do that).