2. secret of their clash

Hi makkalae I was totally overwhelming by your love for my first story na ivlo love kedaikkumnu promise ah expect pannavae Illa en kannula aanantha kaneerae vanthuduchuna paathukongalaen😍. please give your support continuously and vote for our story . Thanks for your love and support🙏

OK  let's go to our story,

In Chennai,

           A day before Sri and her family leave from Bangalore.

Pugazh is waiting for his friend to pick him after attending his client .  He called his friend through phone"Maapla enga da vanthuttu irukka"he asked."itho pakathula vanthuttenda oru 10mins la vanthuduven"his friend answered."ethula da vara"pugazh asked."bike la"he answered driving in bike."en car enna aachu maapla"he asked."athu morning tha da service vittutu vanthiruken atan bike la varen"his friend answered."serida maapla safe ah va, na wait pannuren."he told "ahn Ok da"he said and cut the call.

###

A girl standing in the road corner for lift while her friend also joined with her . Both of them are talking about them and some gossips.when her friend told to her "hey anga paaru sema handsome ah oru paiyan bike la varan"and she turned to the direction she told.

The boy coming with his Royal Enfield (authors dream bike). his hair is waving for the air opposing due to his speed .The royal Enfield sound and his style of driving were absolutely a magnet for girls.(exactly that boy is Vikram) ,When her friend said to her "hey please di naane antha paiyan kitta lift kettu poikuren"."athellam mudiyathu nan taane first lift keka wait pannitu irunthen nan ta poven"she told firmly. "seri ma neeyae poiko"her friend told

Then she lifted her thumb to ask lift to Vikram who drove his bike in pleasure and he stopped his RE in front of that girl. She was totally mesmerized by his charming look and his brown gaze when he waved his hand in front of that girl face and asked "hello,enga nga ponum".she then snapped out from her dream and came to reality "enna antha KFG restaurant pakathula drop panniduringala"she asked and he nodded his head and told."nanum anga tha poren erunga".

She then hold his shoulder in her left hand and put her both legs on both sides of the bike and he started to drive she smirked to her friend and turn her friend twisted her lips.when they  travel in bike that girl put her both hands in vikrams shoulder and she closed near him wantedly. He felt uneasily and said that girl while driving"enga konjam pinnadi thalli ukkaruringala,drive panna uncomfortable ah irukku"."Illa keela vilugama irukkatan oru grip ku pidichukitten"she told and he nodded his head in disbelief and they reach their destination when pugazh watched both of them from 5 feet distance and took picture of them playfully and vikram didn't noticed that.

she get down from the bike and said bye to him. He just nodded his head awkwardly.

Then he move to pugazh and said."seri va machan polam"."dei yaaruda antha ponnu ivlo close ah apdi enakku kooda teriyama."he questioned doubtly. "dei machan ne nenaikkira maari la ethuvum illa da, antha ponnu lift kettalenu..tha kuduthen, paatha enda bike ah antha ponnu munnadi niruthunomnu aagiduchu".he answered "ok maapla, na kooda ne palaiya vikram ah maaritiyo.. nu nenachen.."pugazh told and bought a glare from vikram "sorry.. maapla,teriyama.." he began and vikram cut him by his word "Ini antha mathiri vishayatha na en life la nenachukooda pakamatenda"he told in dim mood.

"seri maapla atha vidu pasikudhu saptutu v2ku polama"pugazh told that to change the topic. "ama Sarath enga irukkanu kettiya"he questioned to pugazh "avan client ah meet pannitu apdiyae v2 Ku poidurenu sonnan"he answered "appo OK va kelambalam time aachu evening Coimbatore ku flight irukku"vikram told "OK maapla"he answered and climb in bike both of them were have their lunch and bought parcel for Sarath and reached their home.