4. His kutty pisasu and her valanthukettavan.

The next day in vikrams house,

Everyone having their breakfast in dinning hall lakshmikanthan uncle talking about marriage arrangements with the workers and he asked to driver "innaikku evening airport ku poi en sister family ah pickup pannitu vanthidu"he order and the driver nodded and move from there and he also joined with them in dinning hall while vikram was coughing during he was eating (the time when Sri was scolding him in Bangalore).

His father told to him "paathu methuva saapdu pa".he nodded his head while drinking water when his mom tapping his head. "partner ungala yaaro balama thittitu irukkanga pola"sarath told near his ear . He just shook his head and started eating.

Then by evening Sri and her family reached Coimbatore by 6pm and the driver picked up them. Sri was so excited to meet her paati , Athai, mama, Anna and to her house (paati's house) .

In car seetha ma and prathap uncle took back seat of the driver and Sri and rakshan sat back seat of their parents .When rakshan asked her "enna thangam.. romba excited ah.. irukka polaiyae..."."ama"she answered ."ethukku en maaplaiya paaka poranu taana"he asked and she hit him on his shoulder and said "Naanae nalla mood la en paati, mama, Athai, pugazh Anna, sarath Annan ellam paaka porenu jolly ah iruntha ne Vera en na avana pathi pesi mood ah spoil panra"."appo unakku konjam kooda vikram ah... paaka poranu excited ah illa"he asked .she thought in her thinking pose and said "suthama illa"she told firmly .he said "aana thangam avan munnadi school la iruntha mathiri vikram Illa, avan ippo oru pudhu vikram"."oh apdiya...ok"she said and turned towards windows and enjoying the sight through the window. He sighed and turned towards the windows.

(Imagine this house as vikrams house)

Then they reached Vikrams house then Sri jumped out from car and ran inside the house where her paati was sitting in hall couch she ran towards her and hugged her saying "paati...... ".
Then her paati kissed on her forehead and said "en chellam",kissed her cheeks and said "en chellatha paathu evlo naal aachu, evlo azhaga valanthutta"she then chuckle and placed kiss on her grandmas cheek's then Sri's parents and rakshan came inside the house where paati hugged all of them and they all are gave blessings from the elder when lakshmikanthan and gowri ma came from stairs and joined to them and greeted them .

Then Sri and rakshan hugged their Athai,mama and got blessings from them. They blessed them and gowri ma holding Sri Shoulder in both her hands and took kajal from her eyes and put it on sri's earlobe and said "en kannae patrum pola,avlo azhaga irukka da chellam",then she broke the nuckles on Sri. She smiled and said "neengalum romba cute ah azhaga irukkinga athai"and gowri ma blushed to it and everyone chuckled

when vikram, pugazh, sarath were came from stairs hearing this chuckles sound and Sri ,rakshan turns towards the direction the sound from vikram as "machan..... "and pugazh as "thangachi..." they both of them ran towards Sri and rakshan were vikram hugged rakshan and pugazh hugged Sri , Sarath also joined to them. Then all of them parted and rakshan hugged all of his friends and parted after sometime .

Sri asked to sarath "hi sarath anna, epdi irukkinga"waving her hands "fine ma Ne epdi irukka".she thought in her thinking pose and asked "paatha epdi teriyuren". "Amma taaye vantathum aarambichitiya enna aala vidu ma"he said gluing his hand like this🙏.she chuckled and turned to the direction where vikram, pugazh and rakshan were talking and said "anney......"then pugazh turned towards her and said "thangachi..... "holding her both shoulders in his hands she asked to him "enna Miss panningala anney"."enna ma ipdi kettuta, unna Miss pannatha naale illaiyae ma"he asked and vikram said "Eppa... Thaanga mudiala da ivanga pasamalar mazhaiya"putting his hands on rakshans shoulder .