10. confession

Valentine's Day special chapter

Konjam emotional kalantha chapter tan adjust pannikonga.. And short chapter also

During the entire car ride her thought was full on why he teared when kissing and cried all night like her if he kissed her for his benefit why he cried at full night that was collapsed inside her mind and called him..

He was shocked by hearing her said his name and turned at her, she was already seeing him and he asked "kooptiya" and she nodded "enna sollu" he asked and she asked "illa nethu night ne en Apdi panna" and he said "illa,  sorry Sri na edho teriyama oru emotion la apdi panniten I'm really sorry na unna romba hurt panniten" without sawing her eyes and face and she said "ne mothala enna paathu pesu" and he saw her eyes but he can't control his tears and the tears are filled with his eyes (atrangi re movie la dhanush solrvarae unna enakku pidichiruchu atan prechanaiyae nu antha mathiri) and said "illa Sri ennala mudiala, please I'm sorry na pannathu thapputan, periya thapputan na unkitta apdi nadanthirukka koodathu I'm sorry Sri,  I'm sorry... " pressing his wounded hand in harshly and she neared him and said holding his hand in her.

She said "vikram en ipdi panra unakku enna paithiyama atan adi patrukkula en ipdi panra" seeing his hand and he saw her caring towards him and said "please Sri enakkaga ipdi care pannatha, ennala thaanga mudiala" and she asked him clueless ly "enna olarura na en unakku care pannakoodathu, unnala en thaanga mudiala, en unna neeyae ipdi hurt pannikkura" and he shouted "because I am loving you Sri " and she was shocked by hearing this and remains silent and she can relate all things happened in yesterday night why he behaved like that with her and he said again tearingly "because I love you Sri" and she felt something new and saw his tear filled eyes and she thought her answer will hurt him more and not said her answer and said to him "enakku ithukku epdi react panrathunu teriala aana.." when she began he stopped her and said "ne ethuvum solla venam, NE enna solvanu enakku teriyum itha ipdiyae vitru please" wiping his tears and she felt relief and at the same time felt guilt after hearing his word at the same time she felt very Bad for his stage for her and she said "I'm sorry vikram" and he turned his face aside towards the window and teared up and she also turned to the other side of window.

Then after a minute vikram called her "Sri.. " and she also turned towards him and asked "sollu vikram" and he hugged her suddenly and cried she don't know how to handle him but she tries to console him and patted his back and he said "na unna en love panen, epdi unmela enakku love vanthathu ethuvum teriala aana I love you truly Sri, unakku enna pidikkalanu enakku teriyum aana ne love panra paiyanoda ne happy ah iru enakku athuvae pothum" and he parted his hug and wiped his tears and said looking into her eyes and said "I love you Sri , I'll always loves you only" and she replied "enakku unna pidikkathunu illa vikram, aana enakku enna decision edukkurathunae teriala" and he said "enakku Ne unnoda answer ennanu sollanum nu illa I just want to confess my feelings with you, Ne enna nethu night na nadanthukittatha vechu thappa nenachikkuviyonu bayanthuttae irunthen" and she said "I'm sorry vikram"and he asked "Ne en sorry kekura, naatha nethu unkitta romba harsh ah behave panniten actually naatha unkitta sorry kekanum athu ethana sorry kettalum seri pannavum mudiyathu I'm sorry , I felt very guilt " and she replied "it's ok vidu nadanthathaiyae nenachitu irukkatha, OK va" and he nodded and she showed her hands to hug and he also hugged her and she called "vikram.." and he hummed in response placing his jaw in her shoulders and she said "na unna love pannalatan aana unakku ennala oru nalla friend ah irukka mudiyum, please enakkaga inimae unna neeyae hurt pannikatha OK va, I felt very guilt " and he said "enakku epdi unna marakkurathunu teriala and na ennoda decision unna love pannathala tan change pannen aana ini na vera yaaraiyum marriage pannikamaten" and she said "ellam seri aagidum ella vishayamum oru nallathu nadakkurathukku tha nadakkuthu and believe that unakku enna vida oru nalla ponnu better aana ponna kedaippanga appo naala unakku nyabagam kooda irukkamaten"still hugging himand he thought "unnai vida better ah nalla ponna neraiya ponnunga iruppanga aana avanga ellarum neeya aagida mudiyathu Sri" and smiled and said "I feel better, after confess my love with you" and she smiled and patted his back.

When rakshan came near car and opened the door to find both of them are hugging and he cleared his throat to gave their attention and both of them jerked and parted to see rakshan was there. 

And rakshan said to them "doctor ah paaka polama" and both of them nodded their head and firstly vikram camedown from car and rakshan walked near vikram and asked to him "enna machan sandai over ah" and he replied weakly "ellamae over da" and he was confused by his answer if he said problem is over or everything is over and came out from  his thoughts to find vikram  was  walked away and Sri was standing near him and she asked him "ennachu thangam polama, enna yoschitu irukka" and he said "onnu illa polam thangam" and she nodded and walked with him.

To be continue...

Intha chapter ungalukku pidichirukkumnu nenaikkuren 
Pidicha votes and comments pannunga makkalae. 😍