43. He knows the Truth

Sri waked up from the sleep and found herself on his embrace and got up from the bed and went to washroom and came back to see him still sleeping. She decided to not wake him and went out side the room and went to paati's room to see her room was empty and searched her in garden to found her.

Sri: "enna paati inga vanthu irukkinga"

Paati: "suma konjam fresh air vangalamnu vanthen"

Sri: "seri neenga ingaiyae irunga paati na poi coffee konduvaren" and she nodded smiling.

Sri went to kitchen and made coffee for all the three and came to paati with a cup of coffee and gave her.

Paati: "vikram innum enthirikkalaiya sri"

Sri: "illa paati nethu na unga room la irunthu thookam varalanu kelambi ponenla adhu varaikkum avanum thoongama mulichitu irukkan thookam varama atan innum enthirikkala"

Paati: "nalla pillainga rendu perum seri poi avana eluppu office ku ponum la innaikku avan"

Sri: "illa paati neenga innaikku oorukku poringala veetula irunthae velaiya pathukkurenu sollitan"

Paati: "Arun ippotha call pannan kelambitanam 11manikku vanthu airport reach aagiduvanam"

Sri: "vikram ah poi pickup pannikka solliduren"

Paati: "avan vikram ku call panrenu sonnan vanthu reach aanathum"

Sri: "appo ok na poi avana eluppuren paati neenga kulichitu ready ah irunga na unga bag ah pack panni veikkuren"

Paati: "na pathukkuren Sri athellam"

Sri: "neenga suma irunga paati na panren athellam"

Paati: "sonna kekava pora pannu"

Then she moved from the garden and took a cup of coffee for him after she have hers to their room.

She placed the coffee on the table and tried to wake him up.

Sri: "vikram enthiri time aachu evalo neram thoonguva" sat beside him on the bed.

Vikram: "5 minutes ma please" in his sleep closing his eyes.

Sri: "not more five minutes enthiri vikram" tapping his shoulder.

Vikram: "ayyo ma please night lam thoongavae illa la konja neram thoongikkurenae"

Sri: "na mattum thoongunena ippo enthiruchenla enthiri vikram"

Vikram slightly lifted himself from the bed and placed his head on her lap hugging around her waist hiding his face inside her stomach.

Sri: "enthirikka sonna thirumba vanthu enmela thoongura enthiri vikram"

Vikram: "konja neram ammu please"

She have no options for waking him because he knows how to off her by calling her as Ammu. He randomly use that word on her but that one word from him made her stomach do somersault. This was her one of the wish from her teenage of hearing a special name from her love.

Sri: "Arun Mama 11manikku airport reach aagiduvaram neethan poi pickup pannanum" caressing his hair.

Vikram: "ok"

Sri: "ippo enthiruchu kelambuna thaana poi pickpanna mudiyum please ma enthiri" caressing his hair and kissing on his hairline.

Vikram opened his eyes lazily and woke up from her lap and sat beside her and hugged her tightly and released after few minutes.

Sri: "po poi brush pannitu intha coffee kudichitu, kulichitu keela va breakfast seiyanum"

Vikram: "ne po na varen"