32. realizing the misunderstanding

Author happy annachi intha story write panna start pannathula irunthu pona chapter tha first time 100 comments ku mela vanthirukku and intha chapter um 100 comments ku mela vantha tha next chapter update illana no.

Intha chapter padichitu neengalae title suggest pannunga odambu seri illama irukkurathala mandaila onnum thonamatinguthu. Chapter end la sollunga title.

Sri waked up first in the morning to see vikram beside her. She weakly smiled seeing him and moved to washroom and came back to see him sitting on the bed.

Vikram looked at her and smiled but she looks at him without any expression and moved to open the room door. Vikram frowned at her behavior.

Vikram: "Sri"

Sri stopped on her foot hearing his voice.

Vikram moved towards her and took her wounded hand inside his both hands and kissed on her bandaged finger.

Sri lightly felt disgusted his hand holding her and try to remove her hand from his.

Vikram hold her hand and asked looking at her eyes "romba valikkutha"

Sri: "Illa paravala" without looking at him.

Vikram: "paathu senjirukka vendiyathu thaana"

Sri remained silent.

Vikram sighed and made her to sit on the bed and he sat beside her.

Vikram: "seri naama innaikku engayachum veliya polama"

Sri: "illa na varala"

Vikram: "please enakkaga va" and pleaded in his eyes.

Sri saw him and turned her face aside and said "enakku vara pidikkala please vitru"

Vikram Felt something abnormal on her behavior and thought this is also her periods mood swings and became silent.

The place filled with silence for few minutes.

Sri: "vikram"

Vikram: "sollu sri"

Sri: "itha na unkitta epdi kekurathu, illa enakku epdi react panrathunu kooda teriala aana na onnu kekuren unmaiya answer pannuviya"

Vikram: "apdi enna kekapora ivalo yosikka kelu"

Sri: "unmaiya answer pannanum"

Vikram: "kandippa"

Sri: "do you have any affairs"

Vikram was shocked by her question and laughed out loud.

Sri: "na ketutu irukken ne paatukku siricha enna artham" slightly shouting

Vikram stopped laughing and said "illa en thidirnu un moola ipdilam keka thonuthu"

Sri: "na ketathukku mothala answer pannu"

Vikram: "actually ne keta intha question ku entha oru husband naalum semaiya kovam vanthirukkum aana en nu teriala enakku siripputha varuthu enakkunu irukkura orae oru ponnuna Athu ne mattum tha ivalo alaga en wife en pakathulaiyae irukkum bothu na en affair vechika poren sollu"

Sri: "aana..."

Vikram held her hand inside his and caressed.

Sri: "illa onnum illa"

Vikram: "inga paaru Sri ne ethaiyo nenachu confuse aagirukka nu enakku teriyuthu intha kelviya enkitta ne kekurathukkana reason enna sollu"

Sri: "adhu nethu ne en mothala un mobile ah switch off panna nu sollu"