Chapter Eight: Santorini Sunshine

Friday, July 2nd

After spending ten plus hours stuck on a private plane to Santorini, and walking up and down countless stairs just to get to their cave villa, Yoongi flops down onto the bed, grumbling as jet lag starts to set in. Taehyung giggles at him as he unpacks his things, making himself at home for their one-week stay.

"It's not that bad, Hyung," Taehyung says as he hangs his shirts up on the rack. Yoongi grunts and rolls onto his back, watching him move around the room.

"Easy for you to say, you've spent your whole life flying around the world. This is my first time out of South Korea." He stretches his arms and legs out like a cat, Taehyung watches him amused. He drops the small bag he was holding back into his suitcase and jumps onto the bed, throwing an arm over Yoongi's waist and resting his head on Yoongi's outstretched arm.

"Better get used to it then. We'll be flying around the world a lot when I take over the business."

"Ugh, nope." Yoongi shakes his head. "I'll be a stay-at-home husband." He yawns and closes his eyes, just wanting to succumb to sleep.

"Hmm, if you must. Anyway, come on, hop up." Taehyung giggles and pats Yoongi's belly before sitting up, Yoongi groans. "Why don't you go shower and I'll order room service, then you can sleep." Yoongi sighs but sits up anyway. He digs through his suitcase for his pajamas and toiletries bag then heads to the bathroom.

It's a dark grey room with two big shower heads hanging from the ceiling. He strips off and turns one shower on, waiting for the water to heat up, when he realises there's a window into the bedroom. He can see Taehyung move about the room and hopes he doesn't look through the window. He quickly turns his back, he'd rather Taehyung see his ass than his dick. He makes his shower quick, not wanting to risk it but he's also just really tired. When he finally comes back out, their dinner is just arriving. They eat in silence and then Taehyung has a shower while Yoongi clears the table and jumps into bed, snuggling down. It's not long before he's in a deep sleep.

~~~

When Yoongi wakes up the next morning, he feels refreshed. He lays in bed for a while, listening to the birds and ocean outside and the low snores coming from his husband next to him. It still feels weird to think of Taehyung as his husband, and that this is their honeymoon. He never actually thought he'd ever get married. He holds his hand up with his wedding ring and studies it. It must have cost a fortune to make. His thoughts are interrupted when there's a knock on the door and he gets up to answer it to someone bringing them breakfast. He thanks the person and places the breakfast on the little table before attempting to wake Taehyung up.

"Tae," he whispers and gently shakes his arm. Taehyung mumbles something into his pillow and rolls over, throwing his arm onto Yoongi's side of the bed.

"Yoongi?" He says sleepily as he pats the bed, his head pops up and he looks around with a frown on his face. It makes Yoongi smile and he silently laughs.

"Over here buddy," he taps Taehyung's arm. Taehyung looks at him with sleepy eyes and grins before yawning. "Breakfast is here."

He drops his head back onto his pillow and sighs, "do I have to get up?"

"If you want your food, yes." Taehyung pouts but sits up anyway. They eat their breakfast and sip their coffee and tea while Taehyung hums a song. "So what's the plan for today?" Yoongi interrupts.

"Hmm, I was hoping to just stay here," Taehyung replies around a mouthful of toast. Yoongi pauses bringing his coffee to his mouth and stares at him.