Chapter 3

"Oh, you guys are back."
John and Rob dropped their backpacks that had clothes, on the couch. "Yeah, we just missed your parents," Rob said.

"Yeah, you did." Rob took the backpacks to Phil's bedroom. "Mom, seems to be clueless about the party," Phil said to John.

"Oh, that's great," John said, like he knew nothing. "I'm just glad that the sun is down and the night is coming," he said. "Yeah. Let's hit the pool," Rob said as he came walking out of Phil's bedroom.

"Invitations?" Phil asked. "Oh, fuck, I forgot about the invitations dude," John said.

"Me too, man."

"Yeah, I'm glad I reminded you two."

"Include those four girls from school, remember them?" John said. "Dude!" Rob abruptly got excited. "Phil, go and take that bottle. We won't dash it with anything," John said. "Yeah, those girls are hot."

Phil stood up and took a bottle of Vodka plus three glasses. " You guys want to kill me."

"Come on, it will be fun," John said. "Rob?" Phil turned to Rob who shrugged his shoulders. "It will be fun. Relax."

To make things easy, John created a WhatsApp group chat and added everyone that they wanted to invite to their party.
"Okay, I added ten people to the group chat, plus you guys. I will just send one invitation message. You know, to make things easy. I want to swim."

"Let the time be 12:00," Rob said.
"Yeah. Great."

"Phil, open that bottle and hit us up," John said. "Let me handle it," Rob said as he bent to take the bottle-- he opened it and poured on an empty glass--half on each--he handed the glasses each to John and Phil.

Phil rose his glass close to his nostrils to sniff the Vodka. He minced and grimaced on its strong scent. " You guys, want to kill me," he said as he coughed.

Rob and John laughed as they took sips. "Since you usually drink dashed Vodka, I understand," John said.

John sent an invitation and everyone in the group accepted it and said they were all going to show up. They were their friends anyway, they weren't going to refuse. Except for those four girls that they mentioned earlier, they only knew them partially.

"Great. Play some music, I'll take this bottle and let's go swim," Rob said.

Phil connected his phone's Bluetooth to the speaker and played his music playlist. They all played the same music and liked almost the same artists.

They swum, got drunk and went to sleep after.