Chapter 5

The swimming pool party had began at mid-day, the sun was brightly lit in the cloud free blue sky and the atmosphere was warm.

Everyone who was invited did eventually attend the party, but there was an extra uninvited guest.

She was a female. Her name was Yolanda Winston and she came to the party with her cousin-- Taylor Winston, along with her two friends-- Bella and Kelly.

Yolanda was 18 years old, she was doing her final year in high school and she was single.
She was rather a quiet person, but she did know how to have fun. Let's say, on special occasions.

They were all on the front yard, settling in and greeting each other as friends--some--and as people who knew each other, also, some. Yolanda didn't know anyone except the girls that she came to the party with.

There were four boys and seven girls at the party, seven with the uninvited Yolanda. The boys weren't exactly outnumbered as there were also seven of them. Phil, Rob and John made the numbers even.

Rob, Phil and John all had different intentions about the party, things that they wanted to do.

Rob wanted to finally have a physical intimate moment with a girl, John wanted to sleep with a girl that he had been crushing on because of how slutty she wore her school uniform.

And there was Phil. He was in his bedroom, sitting on the corner of his bed with a bottle of water on his right hand-- thinking.

Well, maybe there's one thing I didn't mention about Phil, or at least I think. Phil-- Phil was a soliloquizer type of person. Soliloquy is when someone talks to themselves. Widely common in acting/plays.

Whenever Phil got the chance to be alone, he'd talk to himself. Sometimes he'd excuse himself in front of people just to be private and have a soliloquy moment.

"I want to find a girl that I will fall in love with, at this swimming pool party."

Yep, Phil wanted a girl that he was going to fall in love with. All three of them secretly wanted separate different things for themselves.

Phil stood up from his bed and started talking again. "I'm tired of being cheated on, I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired!"

"You don't look tired to me," John 2 said as he was holding the door knob after he had opened Phil's bedroom door.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"I just arrived."

"Great."

"Look, John 2 sent me to call you," John 2 said as he pointed to the back with his thump.

Phil confusingly looked at John 2. "Why are you calling him John 2?"

"Because he is kind of ruining the John brand, you know," John 2 said.

"So you also have the John brand? Wow."

"Yeah. Johns are supposed to be peaceful, introverts and frequent, daily musturbaters."

"Musterbaters, really?"

"Yeah. Pussy will give you HIV. You feel me?"

"Ew, no, I don't. John 2, just get out of my bedroom before you ask me to send you porn."

"Relax, I have plenty of it," John 2 said as he got out of Phil's bedroom and closed the door. Phil followed and slammed his door.

Yolanda and Bella departed the party temporarily. John and John 2 were starting a fire on the grilling stand.

Phil stepped out and saw his friends and some people that he knew from school. He passed his eyes around the girls that he saw and he recognized Taylor and Kelly. He nodded his head with a sigh. "Phil!" Rob called. "Come join me and the boys."

"No, I called him first," John argued. "But okay, go to him."

"Thanks John," Rob said. Phil walked to Rob who was chilling with other boys.

Minute later. "I'm going to grab a bottle of Vodka," Phil said as he walked to the house-- inside.

Yolanda and Bella walked back to the party-- returning with a bottle of wine. "Here are the girls with the wine, let's hit the pool," Kelly said as they undressed to their Bikinis and hit the pool. Bella poured wine for all of them and joined in the pool after that.

Yolanda got shy to get in, as she was uncomfortable with the idea of being half naked in front of other boys on a yard that didn't have any presence of adults.