Chapter 9

Yolanda was nibbling on her meat that Taylor had given to her. Taylor was back in the swimming pool. Phil was still in the pool, he kept throwing glances at Yolanda. The only time he'd turn his eyes away from her was when she'd turn her eyes to him also.

Rob was afraid to even look at Yolanda after their conversation. Inside, he felt like if anyone would hear about it he'd get humiliated.

In the house, John and Lucia were in the spare room. John nervously handed Lucia a towel. "Can you please step outside?" She said. "Oh, yeah, of course," John said as he didn't move. "Uhm, earth to John." Lucia snapped her fingers.

"Sorry, you are just so beautiful--"

"Yeah, you can tell me more of that later, okay?"

"Right."

"Now, privacy. Please."

John stepped outside and closed the door. A moment later, Lucia called John back in. "Oh, you're still wet," he said. "No, it's just my costume."

"You did make me wet, though," she said. "W-what?" John got stunned. "You're the one who invited me here, so I'm wet because of you."

"Oh, you mean that kind of wet," John laughed foolishly. "What kind of wet would I mean?" Lucia asked as she paused to look at John.
John, who was struggling to say any words made Lucia break her character and laugh.

"I'm just fucking with you," she said as she threw a light punch at him. "Except if you don't want me to fuck with you, I'll stop," she said. "No, I do want you to fuck with me, don't stop."

"Then why are your clothes still on your body?" That question made John explode with excitement like fireworks on New Year's Day at mid-night. "But I'm not wearing any clothes, except for these boxers," he said as he remembered that he had stripped off his clothes outside and left them there, and then realized that he wasn't wearing any clothes.

"My point exactly, take them off," she said as she undid her bra, flashing her perky breasts that gave John shivers. "Seeing those tits is like having sex, reaching orgasm or something," John said as he took off his boxers.

"I've always wanted you, John,"she said as she rubbed her breasts. "Now, help me do my bra. I want to go swimming," Lucia said as John's jaw dropped unbelievably.

John looked down at his erection and helped Lucia do her bra. "Oh, that feels good," she said. "I'm sorry that I made you hard. Your buddy must be hungry," she added.

John said nothing, except having a begging face that kind of amused Lucia. John wore his boxers while Lucia got out of the room. Lucia went back to the pool. "Hey, Lucia. Have you seen John?" Rob asked as he bumped into Lucia making her way to the pool. "He's inside."

Rob went straight to the spare room and opened the door quickly to surprise John.
Unfortunately, Rob found John musterbating. Thrusting his penis with his hand.

Things got worse for Rob. First he got sat on on his face and then later he caught his friend jerking off.

John screamed like a black man in a horror movie when he saw Rob looking at him. "It is not what you think," he said as he quickly pulled his underwear and boxers and got closer to Rob.

"What are you getting close to me for?!" Rob said, loudly. "Let me explain, Rob," John said.
"No. There's nothing to explain. I caught you musterbating, John. Fuck!"

Rob quickly went to the kitchen and took two beers and went to the backyard. "Why is this happening to me?"

Meanwhile, in the swimming pool, a girl named Samantha was also in the swimming pool. She was friends with Lucia. She spotted Phil and fancied him with her eyes. She poked her friend Sassie. Sassie was a friend of Lucia and Samantha, they had arrived to the swimming pool party together.