That same Cafe

Sawada was helping the short haired girl do errands for her grandmother. Hanna was tasked to do their groceries since her grandmother was busy with her tailor shop.

It was the weekends and school doesn't start till the day after tomorrow. Sawada accompanied the girl throughout the isles in the supermarket.

He pushed the cart with ease, she followed the girl from one place to the other. He would never admit it out loud, but he was enjoying his time with her. He watched her read the list on her hand multiple times before taking what's in front of her, making sure it was the right one.

Hanna would constantly ask him if he was tired or if he wanted to switch with her to push the cart, and everytime she does that, he only gives her a small side smile and continue on pushing the cart.

He lets her constantly grab on to the side of the cart and ride with it. In all honesty, he wanted her to just sit in the cart while he pushed it.

They were constantly stared at by the people inside the supermarket, they gave them looks of adoration. One old lady told them they make a great couple when she passed the two.

Nonetheless they paid no mind to the others, they just enjoyed their time together.

"Sawada kun did you want anything?" she asked the boy who was pushing the cart she was riding with.

The boy looked at the girl who was hanging on to the front of the cart while he pushed it.

"I do want something, but not from here." he answered her. she tilted her head slightly, she looked confused.

"What is it that you want that you can't get here?" she asked him.
"Coffee." he answered her looking past the girl and towards the way, pushing the cart to avoid people.

"Coffee? Sawada kun this is a supermarket, there are a lot of Coffee here. Too many to count." she explained to him.

He only gave her a side smile as they arrived at the checkout area.

Sawada carried the bags filled with the groceries. Hanna insisted on taking a few bags, even tried to forcefully take some from him. But Sawada never let her carry any.

The girl had no choice but to follow the boy to where he was headed. As they passed stores after stores, the place they were in slowly got familiar. In no time they arrived at their usual cafe, from when they first met.

It became an unspoken habit for the two to just hangout at this place. There was something about the place that they just loved, even though they don't know what it is.

Hanna followed Sawada to the cashier where he ordered,

"One, iced coffee latte. The usual." Sawada told the person behind the counter. Sawada looked at the girl beside her, "What about you, Hanna? The usual?" he asked her.

She smiled finally getting what he meant earlier when he said he wanted coffee.

Hanna gave the boy a nod before he ordered what they usually order at the place, Hot coffee latte and an Iced coffee latte.

They sat by their usual seat by the big window. They practically own that seat, since everytime they went there, that's the place they chose.

It was for four people, one seat beside them both. Maybe it was the view of the outside, or the certain atmosphere in that particular section, they didn't try to sit anywhere else.
There was something about it, that was just right.

They looked outside, constantly talking with each other while they waited for their drinks.

A couple of minutes later, a server gave Hanna the iced coffee latte, while Sawada received the warm one.

Sawada scoffed, while Hanna just let out a chuckle.

"Don't worry about it, Sawada kun." she told him while she took the warm drink in front of him, and replaced it with the drink in front of her.

"Thank you, they always get it wrong." Sawada said while he took a sip of the cold beverage.
"They'll get used to it one day, I'm sure of it." she told him, smiling brightly before she took a sip from her own warm drink.

There it was again, the usual familiar feeling that they loved, the feeling that was just right.

The feeling when they're together.

Unedited
That same Cafe.