|1| Okaasan, Otousan for the day.

It was a fairly sunny day and Hanna was outside at her grandparent's backyard, drawing who knows what.

Minutes later, her grandmother called her from the living room.

When she entered the room, there were three other people seated with her grandmother.
two kids, and a middle aged woman who looked so much like the children's mother.

It was their next door neighbor who was close friends with Hanna's grandparents. Their father was at work and supposedly their mother was to stay at home with them, it was supposed to be her day off of work.

Their mother explained that there was a work emergency and that she had to go there to help and in doing so she'd have to leave her two children alone at home.

The mother was worried about her kid's safety and decided to ask their neighbor to look after them for the day.

Unfortunately Hanna's grandparents were also going out for an important errand, leaving Hanna to be alone at home.

Nonetheless Hanna still agreed to look after the two and told the mother of the kids not to worry, soon after their mother left as well as her grandparents leaving her and the kids at the house.

Moments later the children wanted to watch a movie in which Hanna agreed on, she then soon realized that she had no other movie genre except horror to which was not for kids their age.

They decided to spend their time at the children's house instead to watch a movie.

As they watched the movie Hanna's phone rang.

"Moshi-moshi?"
"Where are you? Im outside your house, we're going to be late." a familiar voice of a boy said on the other line.
"Eh?" Hanna said confused.
"EH!" She exclaimed when she finally remembered.

It took quite some time to persuade Sawada to come with her to the aquarium where there will be an animal show.

In the end he agreed saying it was because of the cafe there which served good drinks and desserts. They then settled to go together after some time.

"Ah! Sawada kun, I'm not at the house! Go to the house next door." She told him as she got up from the sofa and to the front door.

"What are you doing next door?" Sawada asked as he made his way to the neighbor's house.

"Babysitting." She said before ending the call and opening the front door.

"Sawada kun what about the kids?" She told him as she pointed at the two who were watching the movie.

The children then went to look at who was at the door when they heard it open.

"Onee-chan, is he your boyfriend?" Yumi, the little girl said.

"Onii-chan, are you Nee-chan's boyfriend?" Yoshi, the little boy said.

"Eh? No, no he's, he's my friend." Hanna said pointing to Sawada.

The two kids only nodded and smiled at Sawada.

"Onii-chan, what's your name?" Yumi asked him as she approached the tall boy.

"Sawada Shin. What about you?" Sawada asked as he bent down to the little girl's level.

"My name is Yumi Kotaro! Nii-Chan's little sister." Yumi said with a beaming smile.

"I'm Yoshi Kotaro! I'm the eldest." The boy said.

"Oh, really? How old are you then?" Sawada asked the boy enthusiastically.

"I'm 7 Years old, next week!" He exclaimed.

"Really? Good job, Yoshi kun." Sawada said praising the boy.

"Yoshi, what do you think of celebrating your birthday a week early?" Sawada asked him. Hanna as well as the two kids looked at him, confused.

"What do you mean Nii-chan?"
"Why don't we all go to the Aquarium and watch the animals perform?" Sawada asked them.

The children agreed to go, they excitedly went up to their rooms to then get ready.

"Sawada kun, are you sure you want to go? I know you don't like being disturbed and I was only able to make you go out of persuasion." Hanna told him.

"I do want to go. But you owe me." He said before giving her a small smile. Before she could say something,

The kids came back all ready to go out, Yumi went and held Sawada's hand as they went out the door and Yoshi did the same with Hanna.

The four then went and walked to the bus stop on their way to the said aquarium.

Unedited
|1| Okaasan, Otousan for the day.