Summer Beach |1|

It was the start of summer season and the group planned to have an overnight trip at the beach.

For that, each brought necessities for their overnight beach trip;

Kuma was in charge of the food in which he volunteered himself at doing,

Noda brought portable gadgets for them to comfortably use outside. Minami brought umbrellas big enough to shade them from the sun, as well as fireworks to use later that night.

Uchiyama brought bags of drinks, two bags full to be specific, making sure there were also water for them to drink. Sawada and Hanna brought tents and sleeping gears for the night.

It was supposed to be a trip among the six friends but somehow Yankumi was also at the same beach, on the same day.

She was with the other two beloved lady teachers of their school, the ladies were accompanied by Shinohara and Kashiwagi.

The six went on with their trip, constantly pretending that the other adults weren't really there, especially their beloved stubborn teacher.

Sawada helped the girl he was with to set up their tents and unpack their sleeping bags. He purposely brought three tents with him.

The two tents being where the boys will sleep and the other especially for the girl.

He finished setting up their tents at the same time Noda and Kuma finished setting up their portable stove and tables for them to cook their food. Kuma brought meat for them to cook and a bunch of other things.

As they started with grilling their barbecue, the adults started to approach the six upon smelling the food.

"Yankumi, you guys have your own food. This is ours, stay on your side of the beach!", Kuma said protecting their food.

"Kuma is right, this is our summer trip you have yours. Stop meddling!", Minami told the adults.

"Eh? Then you all should have looked for another beach of you didn't want us to be in the same place as you." The teacher said to the students.

"You know, she's right guys! Let's go to a different beach. I know the perfect place!" Noda exclaimed while Minami praised the boy.

Sawada shaking his head out of dismay since moving places meant he'll need to take apart their tents and putting them up again.

"What a bother.", Sawada mumbled as he started to get up from where he sat.

The girl helped carrying their things back to the vehicle, Uchiyama was able to provide for their trip.

And there they left the five adults speechless as they actually relocated themselves just to get away from them.

And onwards they set off to another beach Noda told them about.

It was definitely a summer trip
to remember.

Unedited
Summer Beach |1|