Summer Beach |2|

After the second time they went on the road they've arrived at the beach Noda spoke about.

This beach was indeed prettier than the previous one. They again set up their things in between an open cove a bit far from the sea, enough for their things to not get wet when the waves come.

Kuma cooked their food once again, this time he wasn't disturbed, he happily flipped the meat he was cooking because of the peace he now has. The others went ahead and ran to the water and swam.

Uchiyama was already floating around the beach enjoying his time. Noda ran smiling with floats in his hands. Minami pushed him out of his way as he ran making him tumble forward when they reached the shore.

"Oi! Baka! Get back here, that hurt!"
Noda said getting up, drenched in sea water and running after Minami.

"Ah! Gomen! I didn't mean it, Sawada tasukete!" Minami said before running further in the water.

Sawada only walked with Hanna not even sparing a glance at his friend that was currently being tackled by his other friend with pool floaties.

At the end of the day the friend's fun didn't stop there. Minami and Noda set up the fireworks by the beach while Uchiyama and the others were at the portable table, Noda brought.

They were eating while watching their other friends set up the fireworks like they were kids.

"How much you guys wanna bet that they're going to end up hurting the other?" Uchiyama asked them.

"Uchiyama, that isn't a very fair bet. It's bound to happen it's not worth giving you my money." Hanna told him.

Right after she finished their two friends ended up hurting each other and both, again chased one another to get back at the other.

"Ah, there it is." Kuma said while grilling meat for all of them.

When the night fell, the sky was littered with so many stars that shone like diamonds. Sawada set up a bonfire for them to keep warm and the friends lay beside it.

They watched the stars shine and listened to the waves for quite some time before Noda told them that they should light the fireworks Minami bought.

They all had sparklers in their hands and ran around like they were kids playing. Noda also lit up the fireworks they prepared and it shot up the sky revealing a beautiful violet boom.

As their trip concluded they again lay down by the bonfire and told past stories they went through when they were in school.

They filled the peaceful night with laughter and unforgettable memories of each other's presence.

The morning after, everyone woke up very early. They all sat by the same place where the bonfire once was, now left with embers.

They watched and waited for the sun to rise up, and when it did it hugged their faces in a warm embrace, as if it's assurance that this is a memory worth remembering, forever.

And they did.

Unedited
Summer Beach |2|