The summer job.

Sawada got hired for a summer job by the beach as a waiter at a local beach restaurant.

Hanna was happy for Sawada, she was also supposed to look for one but she ended up working at her grandmother's store instead.

She decided to visit him at his work one sunny afternoon, she was done watching over the store her grandmother owned for the day.

She was greeted with crowds of people by the beach where Sawada was working.

A little while later she managed to get a seat by the bar. She sat down looking at Sawada who's yet to notice the girl, busy with tending to the customers with a serious face.

She watched him with a small smile, proud of his friend who is working hard at his job.

"Well hello there miss, can I get you a drink?" The bartender asked her.

"Uh, well. Do you have drinks that are non alcoholic?"

"Why? Are you not of age to drink?"

"No, I just don't like alcohol. It tastes weird and bad." Hanna said remembering the last time she drank alcohol.

"Well then let me interest you with a drink, don't bother paying. It's on me." The bartender said winking at her after.

She watched as the bartender made her drink, expertly.

She then switches her attention to her friend who was now serving people with their food, some girls giggling and blushing while he places their food in front of them.

The place was by the beach, an open space. With only big umbrellas as shade against the hot sun.

Hanna scoffed at the girls swooning over her friend. She found their giggling annoying, rolling her eyes at them.

Most of the people are wearing nothing but swimsuits. Sawada was wearing a tank top, a Hawaiian shirt and shorts perfect for someone who wants to go swimming.

The bartender then served Hanna her drink which was a fruit cocktail. It as sweet and you can barely taste the alcohol mixed in it.

"Enjoy, miss." The bartender said as he cleaned his station.

Hanna drank the beverage, liking it and thinking it was just a juice drink.

Hanna was pre occupied with her friend that she forgot to ask the bartender what drink she was drinking, also enjoying the drink since it was free.

Minutes after she almost drank half of the drink, Sawada finally noticed her presence. He saw her drinking a drink and immediately went to her.

She was almost half done when Sawada grabbed her hand that was resting by the table making her stop what she was doing.

She looked up to the person who did so, and saw her friend.

"Eh? Sawadan kun? What's the matter?" The girl said slurring her words a bit.

"Get up, I'm taking you home. You're drunk, Hanna." Sawada told her paying for the girl's drink.

"Hey, man. It's on the house. Let her drink more."  The bartender said.

"We're leaving."

Sawada grabbed the girl and left the place.

When they got far away enough from the place, Sawada went in front of the girl making her bump into his chest.

"I thought you didn't like alcohol? Why would you drink it then?

"Eh? What do you mean? I wasn't!" She said barely pronouncing her words right.

"Hanna you were drinking a cocktail. It had alcohol in it, and you're drunk."

"Eh? But I didn't taste any of the bad alcohol taste like I did last time though. I thought it was just really good juice."

"Baka."

"Next time, Hanna. Ask for what in your drink, especially if it's free."

"Hai-hai. Now can you take me home? My ears are ringing from all of the giggling those girls were doing."

Sawada chuckled at her drunken personality.

He then gives her a piggy back ride since she was tripping over herself.

"Sawada kun why do you have to be so handsome. Why can't you be plain so that no other girls would go crazy over you."

"And I'll be the only girl you'll be seeing, since I'll be the same. Plain and simple, me."

The girl said, drunk.

"You don't have to worry about that, Hanna. I only see you amidst the crowd of people. And you're never just plain and simple, you are extraordinary."

Hanna thought it was an amazing dream.

Unedited
The summer job.