One faithful Judo class

It was a Friday afternoon and Hanna and her class were dismissed early. She was getting ready to leave to attend her Judo classes.

As she went to the door, a certain boy was waiting for her, leaning against the door frame. Sawada then straighten up his posture when she saw her approach him, they then left together whilst talking.

Sawada accompanied her as she approached the building where she takes her classes. He went inside with her, he told her he would wait for her until she finishes her class.

She insisted he went home early, but this couple has both stubbornness as their strengths.

An hour passed by as she continued to kick, hit, and split. Sawada just watched, smiling from time to time. He liked how she was very determined and very serious while fighting.

He thought she looked cute.

It was break time and Hanna went back to where Sawada was sitting. She sat beside him, out of breath.

"Do you have anything to drink? You look tired." Sawada asked her.

"Me? I'm fine, though I forgot to bring my water bottle today. It's fine I'll survive, probably." Hanna said in between inhales and exhales.

Sawada then stood up and left, leaving a confused Hanna alone at where they sat. A couple of minutes later he came back with a plastic bag in his hand.

"Ah! Sawada kun! I thought you went home already." She told him as he sat back down to where he was sitting before.

"Baka, I told you. I'll be waiting for you." He told her while he opens the bag to get her a drink.

She was looking at her classmates who were looking at her when a cold beverage touched her cheek making her flinch.

When she looked at her side, Sawada was holding a cold drink up to her cheek, giving it to her.

"Eh?" She said while taking the drink from his hand.

"Drink it so you won't die." He told her blatantly while giving her a gentle smile.

"Doumo, Sawada kun." She said to him smiling back at him.

Few minutes later, break was over. She then went back to class along with her classmates. As she approached the center, her other classmates approached her.

"Kagumi san, who is that boy you're with?"
"Is he your boyfriend?"
"He's really handsome"
"Are you guys together?"
They all asked her simultaneously.

"Eh? Well, eeto.." Just then their Judo teacher approached Sawada.

"You, are you waiting for someone?" The teacher said.

Sawada tilted his head up to look at him, and then looked at Hanna to point to her.

"Ah, Kagumi Hanna. One of the best students here."

"What about you, are you interested in joining us? A strong boy like you could do great in this class." The teacher continued.

"No thanks. I'm good, sir." Sawada said.

But, the teacher insisted making the class cheer for him. Hanna gave him an apologetic look instead.

Sawada went against the teacher who was briefing him what to do and how they'll fight. Not knowing that the student was a delinquent.

When the fight started, it didn't take long for it to finish. Right as the teacher approached Sawada, he grabbed the teacher and swept his leg in a way that he would fall and land on his back. The teacher stayed down as Sawada stood up again to bow to the teacher out of respect. He then went back to his seat leaving the whole class in shock.

Hanna was surprised he held back too much, if it was a normal fight where someone provoked Sawada, it would be more than just him grabbing and dropping the other. It would be a full on brawl.

After their class, Hanna was bombarded with people who said their farewells to her friend.

"You, you are a good fighter." Was all the teacher said to Sawada while holding his back out of pain, walking away from them.

"I don't think he'll want me to be a student anymore." Sawada said to Hanna making her laugh.

"Sawada kun, I don't think you need to." Hanna said smiling at him.

Sawada waited for her by the door as she sort her things out.

"Kagumi san, your boyfriend is really cool!" One of her classmates told her as they left.

"Eh?" Hanna was dumbfounded.
"But he isn't my boyfriend."

Yet.

.

.

.

Unedited
One faithful Judo class.