The store

A warm afternoon was spent indoors. Hanna and Sawada were watching the shop her grandmother owned. It was a well known tailor shop in their city.

Sawada was restocking threads, fabrics, and ribbons while Hanna was at the front, taking care of the customers.

Sawada noticed a young man, about their age. He was attempting to get the girl's attention in a way that is more than friends.

He watched as the young man said small talks here and there, attempting to converse with the lady longer. He even made her help him with things in the store, saying he'd be using it on something.

Sawada observed the guy very closely, like a hunter would stalk its prey.

"Arigato, Hanna san. You're really great at handling this business." the young man said.

"No, I'm not at all doing anything. You simply knew what you wanted that's all." Hanna said as she packed all the things he bought.

"But still, thank you."

"Say, uh. Do you happen to be free thi-"

"Yome san."(wife) Sawada said cutting off what the other guy was saying.

"It's almost closing time. Ie ni kaerimashou."
Sawada said suddenly appearing in front of the counter while Hanna was on the other side.

Sawada held the girl's hand in his, and only then did the guy noticed the identical rings on each other's ring fingers.

The guy then choked on air when Sawada gave him a menacing look, like the ones he gives his enemies way back when he was still in school.

The guy then hurriedly took his stuff, bowing to the two before taking his leave.Sawada then watched him with cold eyes as he scrambled to leave as fast as he could.

"Sawada kun?" the girl spoke.

He was still holding her hand in his, he noticed it a second later but still did nothing to let go of it.

He looked at their rings sitting on their fingers.

He smiled.

"Danna san."(hubby) Hanna said sternly making the boy look at her.

"Ikou, danna san. Let's go home."

"Kaeru, Yome."

Hanna and Sawada walked home hand in hand. The warm setting sun accompanying then as they walked together.

The following days of course didn't end without Hanna teasing Sawada. She teased him with calling her fiance Hubby every chance she gets while Sawada pretends to get irritated, while also doing it back to her and calling her his wife.

Unedited
The store.

(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) sorry for the long-long wait.

-Finn.