six..

"you don't seem fine"

It's been a whole week since what happened

It's been a whole week since what happened. I just stay sat in a coner looking through a little sliver of a window that John B has. Not that there was much to see, just a small patch of grass which ends quickly to another wall of the prison.

They removed the bullet from me, and from some miracle it wasn't infected. They also stitched up my shoulder, but it's still infected. The doctors said it was only their problem to get the bullet out and to stitch me up.

I watch John B gather up the papers we helped eachother write up into the night, watching the guard open the door to our cell. I lost hope of getting out, it's not like I deserve to be. I did kill someone and that's what I'm in for.

This calms me knowing that at least I'm not in for no reason at all.

"Let's go," Thomas says cuffing our hands and leading us down the rows of cells.

"Where are we going?" John B asks looking over at me sounding terrified. I felt the same feeling, air getting caught in the back of my throat.

They lead us through another door and a different gaurd leads the both of us down a hallway with no windows.

"The Routledge Twins," a man says as we're brought into his office. It was much nicer than the hallway I'll give him that.

Thomas reaches down and unlocks our handcuffs the man in the chair telling us to, "Have a seat."

We each take a seat in the two chair across from his desck

"Sherriff Department's gonna need a statement from each of you," he tells us handing us each our own envelope of paper. "You can have a lawyer present if you want to."

"I don't... I don't--" John B starts being cut off.

"Charges have been dropped. You're free to go," he tells us looking between the two of us. "When you give your statements be prepared to tell everything you know about Rafe and Ward Cameron."

"Rafe and Ward?" we ask at the same time.

"Well, what you waiting on? Get on home," he tells us.

"Yes, sir. Yep."

"One more thing," Thomas says handing us our cloths. We both get changed and then we're lead out of the station.

"She isn't exactly street legal, so make sure you get her home safely," Thomas tells us handing John B the keys to the Twinkie. "And y/n you might wanna get your throat checked out."