ten..

"i can't lose you too."

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" I yell at Ward, throwing myself forward at him, only to be held back by Rafe

"Just calm down so we don't have to lock you back in the room," Ward tells me, and I watch Sarah rolls her eyes.

"Calm down? You killed my father, got me and my brother put in jail, and now you kidnapped me. Yeah, let me just calm down," I say loudly, throwing myself at the man infront of me again. Once again being held back by Rafe.

"Put her in the room," Ward says, clearly not giving a shit.

Rafe walks out into the hallway, dragging me with him as I kick him.

"Let me go, asshole!" I yell, surely somebody on this boat will hear me.

"Calm down."

"No! Let go of me!"

Not being able to get away he puts me in the room, standing in the doorway so that I can't get out.

"We might let you out when you calm down," Rafe says, closing the door in my face.

"Let me out! Rafe!" I yell, banging on the door. I slide down it crying, once again being taken away. Who knows where I'll end up this time.

-

Finally after about thirty minutes I pull myself together and pick myself up off the floor. I walk back over to the window that Rafe forgot I opened and climb out it. This time no one catches me.

I need to somehow get to Sarah. Hopefully together we can find a place to ride this out. I make my way to her hallway, and just as I get to her she's sneaking out of her room.

"Hey, shh. Rose is in there," she tells me once she sees me coming towards her. "How'd you get out?"

"Busted a window," I tells her, holding up my bloody elbow.

"Alright lets go."

We walk down the hallway and into what looks like a storage room. We look around, our eyes landing on a box.

"Shit, the cross. What do we do?" I ask her walking towards it. Sarah grabs my arm pulling me back.

"There's nothing we can do, that things way to heavy for just us to carry," Sarah tells me, pulling me out.

The next door we open brings us outside.

"Oh shit," Sarah complains, knowing we're likely to get caught. We run, finding a ladder and climbing up it as fast as possible.