seven..

"please have my children"

Do you ever feel like everything inside of you is just falling apart?

Like there's something stuck inside you that just won't stop poking at your insides. So annoying that you just want to cut it out.

I throw a ring holder at the window next to the one that was already broken. The angry, frustrated tears that have been falling from my eyes for the last ten minutes, run down my neck.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself as I see John B walking up the porch tears in his own eyes. I look down the yard to see Sarah leaving the house.

"y/n!" I hear him yell for me. I don't respond, hoping he'll give up and expect that I'm not home. "y/n! I know your here. JJ told me that you're both fighting."

He slings my door open, looking around at all the glass shattered along my room.

"Why are you crying?" we ask at the same time. You could barely hear the emotion in our voices. It was different.

"Assuming Sarah just walked away and you have that, I'm guessing she wasn't to pleased with the way you looked at the boat," I say, smiling softly at him. " I understand. He killed our dad, she has no place to be mad."

"Are you actually fighting with JJ, or is he figuring out that you're hiding something?" John B asks me. It's funny how we know everything.

"I don't think I'm ever going to be ready to tell him," I say truthfully sitting down on my bed.

"Well you better be ready to talk to him. He asked me to leave so he could come talk to you," John B tells me, immediatly being followed by the sound of his motorcycle running. "Guess I better be going."

"See ya," I say waving as he walks out of the shattered window.

I stand up walking to the door, ready to greet JJ.

"Hey."

"Just say what you have to say JJ," I tell him sitting down on the pullout. He follows sitting next to me.

"Why are you crying?" he asks, pulling his hand up to wipe my tears. I don't say anything and let him do it. Like John B said I'm not mad, I have no reason to be.

"A lot happened yesterday, JJ," I tell him, trying to play it off.

"But that's not why. Something happened. I don't know if I did something wrong or-"