Chapter 36 - Naked Deputy Jordan Parrish

"Should we go and find Lydia?" Stiles asked.

"Guys!" Lydia yelled as soon as Stiles asked the question. She ran up to us waving some piece of paper. "My grandmother could be alive."

"What?!" Stiles and I snapped in unison.

"Here." She handed over the paper. "My grandmother wrote this before she, supposedly, died. It's the same code used for the deadpool. I think she created it."

"Oh my god." I whispered before turning to Lydia and explaining everything Scott had just said to me about The Benefactor.

"We need to see my dad." Stiles said before pulling us into the jeep and speeding to the station.

The jeep came to a screeching halt outside the building and the three of jumped out of the car and ran through the doors. Stiles saw his dad and started rambling out an explanation. The Sheriff shook his head before pulling us into another room.

"It's not just that she may not be dead." Lydia said. "She would have had to fake her death."

"Your grandmother, Loraine Martin, faked her death?" The Sheriff asked. I was waiting for the day when he just agreed to whatever we said without questions.

"Definitely." Stiles nodded.

"Maybe." Lydia stated.

"More than likely." I added.

"She might be helping the Benefactor." Lydia explained.

"Or is the benefactor." Stiles added.

"Sounds like a story worth hearing." The Sheriff stated before turning around and shutting the door so that we could explain again, this time with more calm than Stiles had before. The Sheriff nodded and then turned and opened the door. "Anyone seen Parrish?" He asked, obviously wanting some help on this. "Haigh?" He asked Jordan's partner once he realized that Haigh was the only other deputy in the entire building. I looked down and realized that once again it was well past midnight.

"Haven't seen him." He replied back, but I swear I heard his heart beat skip.

"Let me know if you do." Sheriff nodded before closing the door again.

"He lied." I stated.

"What?" The sheriff asked.

"Haigh. He lied. He's seen him."

"Why would he lie?" The Sheriff asked me as he shook his head.

"Oh... my god." I went wide eyed as I saw over the Sheriff's shoulder

"What?" Stiles, Lydia and the Sheriff all asked in unison, clearly not noticing what I had.

I pointed out the window of the room. "Naked Deputy Jordan Parrish." The sheriff spun around just in time to See Jordan tackle Haigh into a wall, slamming his hand behind him, causing the gun Haigh had reached for to fire off shots. "Covered in soot and ash." I continued to say, wide eyed and utterly confused as the Sheriff ran out of the room to pull him off Haigh.

Parrish knocked Haigh to the ground as Haigh held his gun. "But your dead!" Haigh stated, more confused than we were.

Jordan punched with enough force to make him fire his gun again, this time the stray bullet hitting the Sheriff in the shoulder as Lydia screamed. Stiles and I ran to the Sheriff while Jordan didn't seem to notice and continued to punch Haigh over and over again.

"Parrish!" I tried yelling, but he continued to punch him. "JORDAN!" I screamed, finally snapping him out of his daze as he stumbled back, leaving a beaten and bloody Deputy Haigh on the ground. "What the hell!" I screeched. "Dead? What did he mean you were dead? Sheriff are you okay? Stiles take your dad to the hospital!"