Chapter 17 - Deadpool

“You found a deadpool list?” I reiterated. The hordes of freshmen had finally left and Kira and Lydia had found me and informed me of the sound proof room upstairs and a laptop where Lydia had used Allison’s name to decode one third of a hit list. Isn’t it wonderful? “Are the Wallcotts on it?” I asked. Liam was standing next to me, completely confused. Scott had gone off with Argent to catch up or something.

Lydia handed me over a printed piece of paper.

SEAN WALCOTT              250
DAVID WALCOTT             250
MICHAEL WALCOTT        250
CHRISTINA WALCOTT     250
LYDIA MARTIN                  20
SCOTT MCCALL               25
DEMARCO MONTANA     250
DEREK HALE                    15
CARRIE HUDSON            500
KAYLEEN BETTCHER     250
KIRA YUKIMURA              6
ELIAS TOWN                    250

“Holy crap… You guys are on a hit-list… why aren’t Malia and I?” I asked a little panicked. Liam went to snatch the page, but I lightly slapped his hand. “You’re not on it, newbie.”

“I think there’s another two parts. I need two more keywords. You may be on one of them.”

“Thanks for the positivity. Okay so these numbers are how much each are worth.”

“Yeah, the smaller numbers like next to Scott’s, Kira’s and my name are in millions. The bigger ones next to the Walcott’s are thousands.”

“Why did your grandma have a codded deadpool list? This has to be the one The Benefactor sent out.”

“The who?” Kira, Lydia and Liam all asked at the same time.

“Derek rang me. He was with the Sheriff and Deputy Parrish and apparently the guy who attacked Peter and killed the Walcotts uses military weapons, but anyway they found out the name of his employer and where he is. The assassin not the employer.”

“Assassins?!” Liam screeched.

“Okay, umm I should probably take you home.”

“What, no, I want to know what’s going on.” He demanded.

“And Scott will tell you. Are you guys going to stay here?” I asked Kira and Lydia.

“Yeah. I want to figure out the other codes.”

“Okay. Well Argent’s back. He’s with Scott, you’ll probably see him soon. How did Stiles and Malia go?”

“She got control, but she still doesn’t want to come out of the basement until morning just in case. Is he going to be okay?” Kira asked, pointing to Liam.

“I’m fine.” He stated.

“He should be. Usually once you gain control under the full moon you can handle it for the rest of the night, but until he can find an anchor the full moons are going to be much the same as they were tonight. But hey, now that Malia has it under control you can use the basement.” I said cheerfully to him, an expression that wasn’t returned. “Okay, come on.” I ushered him out the door as I said my goodbyes to the girls.

The drive to Liam’s house was quiet. I tried to talk to him, but he only nodded or grunted before staring out the window. “This one?” I asked as I pulled up outside a house.

“Yeah. Are you sure I can go in?”

“You could always stay at Scott’s place for the night if you want to. It’ll be safer.” Liam managed a nod and I then started driving to Scott’s.

There was only one guest room and I was currently in it so I grabbed a few things and chucked them in Scott’s room. “I can sleep on the couch you don’t have to…”

“Scott’s dad sleeps on it and this is the only guest room.”

“But it’s your room. I’m confused. Are you and Scott related or dating or…”

“Friends. Scott, Stiles and I have been friends since before we started school.”

“But you live here?”

“Sometimes at Stiles’ place. It’s a long story. Let me know if you need anything. Scott should be back soon, but you should probably just get some rest and ask him tomorrow. Sleep will help.”

He nodded. I went to walk away, but he stopped me. “Anna?”

“Yeah?”

“Thank-you.” he barely whispered.

I smiled at him, “Anytime, Liam.”

It was going to make it longer, but then i decided i liked the cute little Liam ending :)

It's a bit late for that media image i know, but i just found and i love it :)