02 - The Doctors

Chapter 02 - The Doctors

Minho pov

After I finished my morning patients, it's now time for lunch. I decided that I will go out for lunch.

I texted my friends who are doctors at the Bang Medical Center. We all have the same lunch break, that's why we can still meet each other.

After I texted them, I took my wallet, keys and my phone with me, as I stood up on my swivel chair and hung my coat on the coat rack and went out of my office and locked the door.

I walked through the corridor and pressed the button at the elevator when I arrived. The elevator dinged and the door opened, I walked through the door and pressed the 'G' Button.

When I arrived at the ground floor, I got out of the elevator when it opened, walked through the main entrance of the clinic and walked through the pedestrian lane that is leading to the other side of the road, where my friends are waiting.

"Hi hyung" the two of them said at the same time.

"Hello my preys" I said with a teasing smile, one of them rolled his eyes. I raised my eyebrow to him as he did it bravely right in front of me. "Oh, Seungmin brave are we" I said

"Oh shut up" he said "I'm hungry, what took you so long?" he continued

"It's not that long, Seungmin," said Hyunjin, defending me.

"Right, I'm hungry, let's go" I said as I walked, leading both of them to my car, which was parked on the other side of the road.

When we got inside the car, Seungmin was sitting in the passenger seat, and Hyunjin was in the back seat.

I started driving to our favorite samgyeopsal house, Saebyukjib. As I was driving we were talking, asking how's our day and how many patients did we have.

Hyunjin at the back kept glancing in front, looking for something, well I know that something. "No, Hyunjin, there's no tissues, '' I said out of nowhere.

He flinched when I suddenly talked, and sighed in relief. He's so dramatic, yet he's so cute with that scared face of his, I wanted to pinch his cheeks so badly. I smiled as I continued driving.

We have arrived at Saebyukjib. We got out of the car and I locked the door as we walked through the entrance of the restaurant. The waiter greeted us as he led us to our table, he didn't ask for our order as he already knew what we were going to eat, as we are always eating here during lunch.

My menu everyday is Kimchi fried rice for breakfast, samgyeopsal for lunch, and bibimbap for dinner. I always eat this but I'm still excited to eat it everyday. Our food was served and we started to grill the meat as we ate.

While eating Seungmin said, "Hyung, it's Jisung and Felix's birthday next week, they are planning on having a party at Jisung's mansion," he said.

"Oh~ a party, hyung please come with us if they really are having a party" Hyunjin pleads with puppy eyes looking at me.

I gave them both a questioning look, "why would I even go there? you know I don't like parties'' and now I regret saying that, as the both of them are now looking at me with puppy eyes. "No" I said sternly

Seungmin frowned, "Hyung, it's also to celebrate your graduation," he said. 'Should I just give up?' 'they look so sad' I thought.

"Ugh, okay" I said, giving up,"stop those puppy eyes Hyunjin" I said as the puppy eyes switched into crescent eyes.

"Yey!" They both said at the same time, Seungmin hugged my left arm as he's sitting beside me. Hyunjin stood up from his seat to sit beside me and also hugged my right arm.