13 - 1 year have already passed

Chapter 13 - 1 year have already passed

it's just a continuation of the last chapter😄 long chapter ahead.
~~

Minho pov

5 Months

Byul is loud today, when I mean loud, I mean louder than he was before. He knew that it's his special day, he kept squealing in delight and squealing in excitement.

Minho and Byul waited for the kids to arrive at the mall. Byul made a grabby hand when he saw that the kids were walking onto them. The four of them ran to Byul and Minho's way, and that made Byul squeal even louder.

The five adults giggled at how cute Byul is. Seungmin came first and took Byul, out of Minho's arms, being the favorite uncle he is. He ran inside the mall while the other kids ran after them, making Minho sigh at how childish his children are.

~~

6 Months

The doorbell rings, making Minho run to it from the kitchen. While Byul who was playing in the living room got startled, he started crawling to see who was the one who rang the door.

When the door opened, Byul sat down on the floor and made a grabby hand when he saw that it was his uncles, who came back from their house to celebrate his 6 months and Christmas.

Hyunjin excitedly ran inside first, and went to Byul and lifted him up, throwing him into the air making the baby squeal out of happiness.

actually they made a bet on whose the first one to get Byul when they arrive will be Byul's 2nd favorite uncle because Seungmin won the first favorite uncle the last time.

Minho watched them smiling, and took the food he made with the cake he bought for Byul. And They celebrate Christmas together happily with food and gifts.

~~

7 Months

Byul was crying more often now because of his growing teeth, Minho can't do anything because it's normal. But he tried his best to reduce the aching for Byul, by calling the other kids to come to distract Byul from the aching feeling, and to celebrate his 7 months of living.

The kids are waiting outside the door, even though the whole house is soundproof inside and out. You can still hear the kids outside, that's how loud the kids are.

When Minho opened the door, a fast quokka ran inside the house and took Byul while running around, While a sunshine chick chased after them around the house.

Jisung kept shouting 'Stop chasing us', while Byul, who was crying before, started giggling. I guess the 3rd favorite uncle is Jisung?

The two stopped running around, Jisung sat on the couch with Byul on his arms happily, while Felix sat in the corner sulking.

~~

8 months

It's still early in the morning. Byul is still sleeping well beside me, since I don't let him sleep on his own. We made his room to make Byul sleep beside me, but I know when he grows up he will need his room.

Byul is so cute every morning. I woke up when he was still asleep, because he's so exhausted yesterday, because the kids were playing with him. He's sleeping in his usual comfy position, for me it's not comfortable, but for him I guess.

He had his both arms up while his lips slightly open. He's so cute, I just wanna squish him. I took a picture of him.

 I took a picture of him