04 - Party

Chapter 04 - Party

Time skip <Tuesday>

Seungmin pov.

I got up from my bed when I saw the time on my phone. I woke up early today, earlier than my alarm. It's 6:30 am and my shift will start at 8:00. When I woke up it's still 6:20 and my alarm will go off at 7, and its so early. It's still early but I needed to get up from my bed so I could complete my morning routine today.

I tidied up my bed and lazily walked through my bathroom to have a shower. After I showered, I brushed my teeth and did my morning routine.

After that, I went to my closet and picked out my clothes for today. I picked a denim jacket with a white shirt inside and a black pants and to top all of this I put on a brown checkered coat.

After that I went back to the bathroom to style my hair, because if you're a doctor you should have to be hot, that's what Hyunjin always says

I finished doing my hair, I went out of my room to go to the kitchen and prepare my breakfast, which is egg and pancake. I finished cooking my food and put the egg and pancake on the plate, and started to dig in.

After I ate my food, I took water from my fridge. 'SHOOT, why did I eat after I brushed my teeth?' I wash all the dishes faster,and run to the bathroom again and brush my teeth. That's who I am, don't be surprised.

After I brushed my teeth, I went to my desk and grabbed my backpack and put all my things. I got out of my room and put on my black converse run star hike.

And I got out of my house and made sure to lock the door before going. I walked through the corridor to the elevator.

I pressed the G button, and the elevator door closed. I got on the ground floor to the reception area, and walked outside the main gate of the complex.

I waited outside the bus stop to wait for the bus. 'Why am I even going to work, I should've filed for a leave. I want to go to Jisung's party later early', I grumble in my head.

When the bus stopped in front of me, I got on the bus and paid for the ride, and found a seat as I waited until I got to my destination, which is the Bang's residents.

When I arrived in front of the hospital, I walked out of the bus and got inside the hospital's gate.

(short Seungmin pov)
~~

Minho pov.

I'm in my car on the road, driving to the Bang's residents. The party is tonight and I want to get wasted, as it is my only time to have a break from work, and I will file a leave later for tomorrow, so I can rest if ever I am having a hard time with my hangover.

When I got into the hospital I parked my car outside. I powered off the engine and took my things and my keys with me,and I got out of the car and locked the door.