03 - Invitation

Chapter 03 - Invitation

Minho pov

I'm at my office sitting down in front of the window enjoying the view that was covered by the hospital, when suddenly my phone went off. I opened my phone and saw a message.

Quokka
Hyung
hyungggggg

Mingo
what

Quokka
please come to mine and felix's party on tuesday

Mingo
I don't think I can, sorry

Quokka
please🥺 hyungieeeeee🥺

Mingo
Ugh, not that emoji it's disgusting

Quokka
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S DISGUSTING???!?!? it's cute AND don't change the topic, hyung
please come to the party
please
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Mingo
NO

I powered off my phone as I chuckled. It's fun teasing him. He'll be surprised if I come. It will be fun. I chuckled as I imagined their reaction.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Seungmin said, who stood in front of the closed door standing like a sims with a judging look on his face.

"what? what am I doing?" I said. Seungmin only looked at me with the same look on his face.

"you've been laughing like an evil villain that got a pretty dumb plan that'll surely fail" by the way he said it, maybe I didn't just chuckled, did I evil laugh…?

I glared at him "what are you doing here?"

"It's already lunch time, hyung, Hyunjin and I have been waiting for you outside for 30 minutes now if I didn't came here"

"oh sorry, I will just get my wallet"

After I took my wallet and keys with me, we walked out of my office and I locked the door. We walked through the corridor to the elevator as always. We got out of the elevator and walked out of the hospital and walked through the parking lot where hyunjin is leaning against my car, 'why is leaning on my car, their thing'.

When I opened my car we came inside and went to the restaurant we always go to for lunch.

~~time skip~~

It's already 7 pm now, and the last patient has just finished so I guess I have to leave early, but I can't because I am a good cousin, so I will wait for my lovely cousin to finish his shift.

I hope Seungmin is not done yet, I want to space out while looking at the view outside that was covered by the hospital.

I will go buy groceries later too, so that I have something to eat later at home with leebit. Oh yeah leebit, Leebit is my favorite evil looking rabbit plush, Seungmin says it looked just like me that's why I bought it when we went shopping last time. I named it Leebit cause all the things I owned, the name was gonna have Lee with it.

I bought Leebit because he looked so lonely beside the other plushies that didn't look like a rabbit. And so that I can have someone with me, that's what Seungmin said.

And now I miss Soonie Doongi and Dori, my baby brothers. Did they miss me too? I should pay them a visit sometime.

I got back on my senses when my phone rang. Its Seungmin

Minho
Seungmin

"Hello?"

"Hyung are you done?"

"Yes I am, I spaced out a bit, sorry"

"It's okay, I'm already outside waiting"

"Wait for me, bye"

I ended the call before Seungmin could respond. I tidied up my things on my table, and put my phone and wallet inside my bag. I put my coat on my coat rack. I locked my door and walked through the corridor to the elevator and did the same routine every time I got off to work.

I got out of the building and met Seungmin outside, AGAIN leaning on my car.

"I will go to the supermarket to buy groceries" I said as I opened the door of my car and Seungmin sat on the passenger seat,

"Oh, good thing, I was about to ask you to stop by to buy groceries"

"Okay then, fasten your seatbelt" I powered on the engine and we are now heading to the supermarket.

~~

We arrived at the supermarket, we got out of the car leaving our bags in the car and brought our wallets. Of course I brought my car key with me.

We took a cart near the entrance "Hyung, I will buy some things, we'll go different ways" Seungmin said as he went to the other side, while I walked straight into the meat area.

I was walking through looking at the shelves for chips, when my cart bumped into something, or rather someone.

"Sorry" I said while I bowed to them. When I stood straight I was faced by a handsome man with a beautiful smile.

'woah, he's so handsome, that beautiful eye smile, the plump lips. Ugh the dimples, and oh my gosh that beautiful perfect teeth of him. his broad shoulders wow' I spaced out while looking at the black haired beautiful guy in front of me.

'hyung, your gayness is showing' Seungmin you bitbh Ugh! I have to stop myself from cursing. Why does even Seungmin's not here I can still hear his voice, Am I cursed by Seungmin?

"It's okay" I got back to my senses when I heard his heavenly voice.

"Oh, No I probably hurt you, are you okay sir?"

"It's okay I'm not hurt" he said while smiling, "be careful next time, if it's other person they would've gotten mad"

I smiled at him and bowed again as he walked off, 'why am I always spacing out today? I should sleep early tonight'

I finished the list on my groceries and the guys beautiful face is still in my mind 'what the heck, stop it Minho, you don't even know his name' 

"Hyung, let's go pay for this now. It's getting late," Seungmin said, as we walked through the counter and paid for our groceries.

We walked out of the market, hands full of grocery bags. as we walked to the parking lot to my car.

I opened the trunk of my car and we put all the grocery bags inside, I closed the trunk door and walked to the driver seat as I powered on the engine and drove to our apartment complex.

We arrived at the complex's parking lot. We took our groceries out of the trunk and walked through the elevator to our house's floor.

I arrived at my house and put all my groceries on the kitchen's counter as I put all the things on the cupboard and the fridge.

I finished arranging my groceries, I went to my room and put down my bag on my desk. Went to the bathroom to take a warm half body bath to relax my body and my mind.

After that I did my night routine and changed into my pajamas, and plopped on my bed as I dozed off.

I opened my eyes as I remembered that I didn't plug my phone into my charger, I got up and took my phone out of my bag and plugged it into my charger on my bedside table. Now that I can sleep well, I hugged Leebit and drifted off to the dreamland.

~~~

Chapter 3 ~end~

Sorry for slow updates, I was busy with my school work last week.

Sorry for grammatical errors..

thank you for reading, bye~

01/31/22