08 - Pregnancy

Chapter 08 - Pregnancy

3rd person pov

It's been 2 weeks since Minho found out he's pregnant, and he's pregnant for 4 weeks already. The baby bump is still not noticeable but Minho's been careful with every move he makes, because he's a clumsy guy.

He now sat on the couch with a bowl of salad in his hands, while watching a movie with soonie besides him snuggling on his thighs. His cravings are still hard for him because one, he hates eating vegetables, and two because he wants to eat kimchi fried rice but he always throws it up.

(All of us are dead spoiler ahead, if you still didn't watch it)
Minho is watching a kdrama, 'all of us are dead' the zombie one. He watched as he's getting irritated with Guinam because even though he falls from the rooftop he's still alive.

"UGH, WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE" he shouted, startling Soonie from his sleep.

"Minho, stop watching now, you're gonna get yourself stressed with that. Breakfast is ready, let's eat. '' His mom shouted from the kitchen.

Minho stood up from the couch and put down the bowl of salad on the coffee table and picked up Soonie like a baby, and went to the kitchen.

When he arrived at the kitchen, the smell of chicken hit his nostrils as he drooled by the view on the table. "moooooom~ you're the best" he said, giving his mom a thumbs up.

He sat on the chair and put Soonie down and Soonie ran to his food bowl  that was prepared for the three of them, by his mother.

Minho dug in on his food after he put some rice on his plate, "eat slowly" his mother warned.

After he finished eating he drank his water that was on the glass that was prepared by his mother too.

He stood up and went to the sink to wash his plates. "Just put it there, I'm going to wash it," his mom said.

"No mom, it's okay"

"Let me do it, you're not allowed to do the house chores"

"But-"

"No buts Lee Minho, go shower you're going to the hospital for the scanning"

"Oh, I forgot about that, thank you for reminding me, mom, I'm just gotta go shower"

He stopped washing his dishes and wiped his hands on the dry towel that was located on the counter. He went to his room and went to his closet to pick something to wear.

(I spend my whole time looking for clothes and I just choose this cause, idk really

(I spend my whole time looking for clothes and I just choose this cause, idk really..)

He put the clothes on his bed and he went to the bathroom that was inside his room, to take a shower. After he finished showering, he did his morning routine when he's done.

He went out of the bathroom and went to his bed and grabbed the clothes he picked a while ago.

When he's done with his routine, he went outside to be greeted by his cats that were waiting for him outside his door, sitting on the floor like a kid waiting for his mom to come out patiently.