09 - Labor

Chapter 09 - Labor

3rd person pov

Minho was sitting on his couch while watching a kdrama on his tv while eating his salad of the day, while eating he felt his bump move, he stopped eating his food and put the plate on the coffee table and took the remote to pause the movie, and gave his attention to his baby bump.

Minho put his hands around his bump "hmm~ Hi baby Byul, are you that excited while watching a movie?" he talked to his bump gently as if he's talking to Byul.

His bump moved again replying to Minho, "Oh~ okay let's enjoy the movie" he said, taking the plate of salad and continuing the movie he just paused.

Someone came into the house, and Minho just didn't mind looking at them as he already knew that it was Seungmin, who came back from shopping.

"Hyung, I bought another pair of clothes for Byul," Seungmin said and put the paper bags on the couch, beside Minho.

"You already bought so many clothes, his closet is already full, why not buy him diapers?" Minho said or should I say, nagged at Seungmin, still now taking off his gaze from the tv.

"The others already bought too many diapers, and I want to spoil my nephew even though he's still a baby," Seungmin said, defending himself.

"I don't want my child to be spoiled brat." Minho said, making Seungmin giggle.

"We will not, and I will not let him," Seungmin said.

Minho's bump suddenly moved, "See? Byul agreed," Seungmin said.

"Oh, Byul moved so much today" Minho said

"Maybe he already want to go out"

"It's still not his due today, right?"

"well Dr. Shin said around this week"

"I'm nervous Seungmin"

"Don't be, Hyung. I thought you already want to hold Byul"

"It will hurt so much, I'm scared yet excited"

"Wait, let me just prepare yours and Byul's things, to be prepared if you suddenly get contractions" Seungmin said, leaving Minho with a salad in his hands with the movie still playing already forgotten.

"Oh, so you're excited to see Dada?"
Minho said, talking to his bump again.
"I see~ then let me just prepare if something happens

Minho stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen and put the unfinished salad on the counter, he went back to the living room and powered off the tv, he went to his room to shower and got ready.

After they finished preparing, they both sat on the couch continuing the movie that Minho didn't finish earlier. Minho is wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. Seungmin finished preparing the things they needed earlier and put the bag in Byul's room before going to the couch.

They may be excited, but they're still nervous, even though Minho is going to experience all the pain, Seungmin is still nervous for Minho. So Seungmin tried to distract his mind from the worries he's feeling, so he can assist Minho later without panicking.

~~

It's already 4 in the afternoon, and they have already finished all the episodes of the kdrama that they're watching. Byul stopped moving when Minho was watching the drama, so Minho forgot about their worries earlier.

Seungmin decided to cook for their lunch, because they forgot to eat lunch, because they're too focused watching the drama. Minho decided to stay on the balcony, and watched the view of the busy city of seoul.