11 - Baby Byul (2.0)

Chapter 11 - Baby byul (2.0)

Minho pov

I woke up from my nap and it's already 6 pm. This nap is 8 hours long, but I still called it a nap.

I got out of my bed and went out of my room to check on the kids, because it's so quiet in the house even though they are born to be loud.

I got into the living room, and they're not here, so I went into Byul's room to check if they were there.

I am now in front of the room and open it slowly, when I open the door, everyone is so peaceful. When I mean peaceful, all of them are asleep.

'They're so cute' I smiled while looking at the view inside the room. Byul is in his crib, while Seungmin is sleeping under the crib, what I mean under is literally under the crib, laying on the small pillow on the floor. While Hyunjin is on the floor too, laying on Byul's pillow too. Felix is sleeping on the small couch here inside the room, and Jisung is not to be found.

I looked for Jisung and noticed something moving behind the couch, beside the window. I went to the couch and found out where Mr. Han Jisung was sleeping, behind the couch with the window open.

How did they sleep well, with an uncomfortable place, when I literally purposely put an air mattress inside the cabinet.

I took a picture of them after I found Jisung, and took a picture of him separately, cause obviously he's not on the screen.

After I took a picture, I decided to make dinner for all of us. I went to the kitchen, and went to look for ingredients. I decided to cook Spaghetti alle vongole even though it's a lot of effort, but I saw clams on the fridge too and since there's a lot of pork inside the fridge, why not eat samgyeopsal, since it's been a while since we ate samgyeopsal, because of my cravings before.

I took the small electric stove I bought when I still didn't have my stove that I am using now, and put it on the table.

I prepared the pasta first. I put water on the pot and put the pot on the stove, and wait for it to boil. While waiting, I took the pork and clams out of the fridge and put hot water on it, so the ice will melt, and the same with the clams.

After the water boiled I took the noodles and took about the size of 500 won coin, and took another with about the size of 100 won coin. (I actually took this on Hyunjin's 'Hyun.e's holiday with kkami vlog')

I let the noodles cook and cover the pot with the lid. I went to the sink to check on the pork and he clams, and the ice has slightly melted. but it is already okay for the pork to be cut and marinade. While I put the pot with the clams on the stove so it will be cooked.

I cut the pork in half and the other half I put it on the plate, and the other half I put it on the bowl to marinade.

After I put the marinade ingredients on the bowl and put the pork on it, I went to check if the noodles were already cooked. I powered off the stove and put the pot on the counter beside the sink. I took the strainer and put it on the sink, and took the pot with the water and I poured the noodles on the strainer.

I washed the noodles with the water to wash away the starch that was sticking into the noodles. After I clean it up, I put the noodles into the cooking pan to cook.

I put the pan onto the stove and start cooking it, I put the ingredients in. After everything is done. I put it on the plate and took the clams out of the pot, opened it with the knife and put it on the edge.

I checked the time, because obviously I took more time than I thought. It's already past 8, almost 9, and the kids are still asleep, cause they sleep like a stone.